Lemon mints are great :D -Anaís(me)

Me: *goes to the living room to draw something and sees Uni drawing on his tablet* hehehe *sits next too him* hi Uni!!

Uni: huh? *was so concentraded he didnt notice I was there* oh hey Ana, you came here to draw too?

Me: yep~♡ *I get a lemon mint out of my pocket* wanna try it? I heard you liked lemons sooo...

Uni: Aww, thank you♡ *takes it*

~In Katts room~

Katt: *was drawing one of her characters DICK!! (okno) ahem, as normal as ever in her desk, but she feels something strange and at the same time the tip of her pencil breaks* I felt a disturbence... *gets up from the desk an heds down stairs*

~Back at the living room~

Uni: *already unraped the candy and was going to eat it*

Katt: *gets down stairs and when she sees this she runs up to us and smaks the lemon mint out of Unis hand*

Uni: Hey!!

Katt: sINNER, GET THAT DISGUSTING THING OUT OF THIS HOME, YOU CAN KILL A MAN WITH THAT.

Me: wHAT THE FUCK HE SAID HE WANTED IT AND YOU JUST DO THAT?! *I say getting up* THATS JUST RUDE!! AND YOU CANT KILL A MAN WITH THAT!!!

Uni: *dosnt understand whats happening*

Katt: YES YOU CAN, MY SON DIED BECAUSE OF IT HOW DARE YOU ANA!!! MY SON!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!! *does a dramatic hair flip* im leaving, I need some McDonald's and some time alone I don't think this is gonna work out.

Me: bUT IM LIKE YOUR ONLY DUGTHER!!

Katt: *inhals dramticly* HOW DARE YOU FORGET YOUR BROTHERS!!

Uni: *is in a little ball at this point*

Me: I CANT EVEN TALK TO THEM DIRECTLY SO I PRACTACLY DONT KNOW THEM YET!!!

Katt: UM, BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR LIVES TOO, YOU KNOW WHAT? GO TO YOUR ROOM MISSY *she says pointing to the stairs*

Me: bUT MOOOOOOM!! THATS NOT FAIR!! *I start to stomp on the floor frustraded*

Katt: IT IS. GO. NO MORE YAOI FOR A MONTH

Uni: wait what, what did I miss here?? *he says with a cofused look in his face*

Katt: nothing you should worry about child.

Me: *starts to walk to the stairs cursing under my breath* fucking kitty always gets the best stuff and I just get grounded from someone that isnt even my real fucking mom...grrr

Katt: wHAT DID YOU SAY ANAÍS????? COME TO ME AND SAY IT IN MY FACE

Me: wAAAAAHH *starts too run up stairs*

Katt: THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT *looks at Uni that is shacking with fear but confused* Well I did my job, please hand me that lil lemon mint tiny tea boi and dont worry, I wont hurt ya

Uni: *gives it to her a little more calm since he stoped shaking*

~ Up stairs~

Me: fuck everyone *sees the rest of the grup that was apperantly lisining in and had a terafide look, just pases everyone and gets to her room, starts to look under her bed* wait *gets to the hallway* ASHLIE WERE THE FUCK IS MY GEY PORN AT!!

Ashlie: *looks super cofused* um I havent touched it *from the bottom of the stairs you can hear a 'well I told ya'*

Me: OH MY FUCKIG GOD WHY DID I EVER THINK THAT GIVING YOU AUTHOR POWERS WAS A GOOD DESITION!!

WHYYYY??!!