Alcohol

*This is what happens when the crew come from a party and in the morning they come to me for advice*

Cory: *comes into my room, I was alone drawing some stuff, he had a worried expression on his face* umm, uh, Anaís? Can you, like, tell me what to do if, I dunno, I kissed my best friend by accident in a party?

Me: *looks up at him* who did you kiss?

Cory: ....Tommy....

Me: *looks back down* Blame it on the alcohol.

Cory: oh yeah, I could do that.... *has a bit of shocked face but heads out to Tommys room*

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Ashlie: *all of a sudden gets up from her bed at like 4:30am and shakes me like a maraca* ANAÍS WAKE UP I NEED HELP!!

Me: *get up immediately when I hear the word 'help'* WHERE'S THE MURDER AT?!!

Ashlie: *looks at me weird* there's no murderer, anyway I need you to tell me something *She said with a bit of a sad expression on her face* I pushed Jon and Dawn together so they would kiss at the party last night, but Jon actually ended up getting hurt because he fell to the ground, what should I doooooo??

Me: *half asleep but understood everything, I lay back down* Blame it on the...alcohol.....*snores*

Ashlie: . . . . . . *stays silent for a moment* that's actually.... A GREAT IDEA!!

Katt: *yells from her room* SHUT UP!! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO "SLEEP"!!

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Nick: *goes to the kitchen were I was* Oh hi Anaís!! Just the person I was looking for!! *he says walking up to me* so when I saw Cory and Tommy kissing I felt really sad and when Tommy tried to explain I snapped at him, I was wondering if you---

Me: *i cut him of pissed of everyone asking the same thing* Blame it on the alcohol dammit!!

Nick: that was rude, but thanks!! *goes off somewhere*

Me: why is everyone so fucking stupid in this house?!

This phone didn't let me use the internet for 4 days and I made this a week ago :v