Wolf x Sheep!Reader

You grazed lazily in the meadow along with your flock. You were one of over 100 identical sheep. The only difference was the number painted onto your wool, and the number on the yellow tag in your ear. Those numbers made you special, and separated you from all the other sheep, so that Master and Guardian knew who you were.
    Everyone also had their own unique bleats, so no one ever confused each other together.
    It was around 7 in the evening now. The sun was setting, and the temperature began to fall. The cool temperatures felt good to you, as you had wool surrounding your body. You were only about a year old, but even then you had plenty of thick wool to keep you warm in the winter and make you hot in the summer.
    You could hear Master call out in his odd birdsong to Guardian, telling her to round the sheep up together and drive them home to the barn to sleep safely.
    You, however, wanted to stay out longer. So, you made your way to the edge of the flock and exited into the woods before Master, Guardian or any of the other sheep noticed.
    You bleatedly softly, happy to explore this new environment. You nibbled at moss and grass and tree leaves and a few stems, then drank from a small stream before nibbling and snacking on more green and brown things.
    You found a rock that smelled salty, and began to lick the salt off, closing your eyes to savor the flavor.
    And then you heard a twig snap.
    Jerking your head up, you twisted your ears around to catch as much sound as you could while scanning the area with your eyes. It had gotten very dark very fast, and you had trouble seeing.
    "What is a little lamb like you doing out in a forest like this?" growled a deep voice.
    Turning around, you bleated in nervousness, then screamed in terror at the sight of a wolf. A very large wolf, with golden brown eyes and thick gray and white fur.
    Panicking, you bleated piteously and ran in circles trying to find your way in the dark forest. You ran into a tree.
    You could hear the wolf huff a sigh, and walk towards you.
    "St-stay away, please," you begged in quiet squeak.
    "What, do you think I'll eat you?" The wolf made an odd sort of laugh. "You're too woolly. I don't eat sheep, anyway."
    You turned to look in the direction of his voice.
    "Really?" you asked. "You don't eat sheep?"
    "Really," the wolf replied nonchalantly. "Now, why are you out here in the forest all alone? There are plenty of other creatures who eat sheep."
    Looking around, you began to shake with in fear and bleated with nervousness. 
    "Don't worry," said the wolf. "I'll protect you. Shall I take you back to your flock?"
    "Oh yes, please Mr...?"
    "Just call me Wolf."
    "Thank you, Mr. Wolf!" You carefully walked towards the wolf, and he led you through the forest by the tip of his tail resting on your head. He spoke words of caution when there were roots to trip on or slippery rocks. Before you knew it, you were back in the pasture.
    You bleated your thanks, and ran through the fields back to the barn. You didn't see the mischevious glint in the wolf's eye, nor did you see him lick his lips slowly as a he watched you make your way back to safety.
    When you got to the barn, the door was locked, so you made your way to Master's house and bleated until he and Guardian came out to put you away.
    Everyone was asleep when you were returned to the barn, and thus didn't ask where you've been or even notice that you had left.
    Over the next few days you often strayed away from your flock to the woods, and bleated until Wolf found you. Once you had gotten over your initial fear of him, you grew to like him. He looked similar to Guardian in the sense they both had large, black noses on the end of their faces, sharp fangs, pointed erect ears, keen eyes, large paws and very fluffy tails. You began to think of him as Second Guardian, and you began to enjoy his company almost more than the other sheep.
    The other sheep were nice company, but they seemed to always prefer to sleep or eat. A lot of the other 1 year old lambs had vanished, or just preferred to eat all the time. Wolf was always willing to converse, and that made you happy.
    The days turned into months, and soon it was time for shearing. After you had your uncomfortably hot, thick wool coat shaved off, you were free to enjoy the breeze. You hadn't been able to go off to meet with Wolf during the days of shearing, but now that was all done you were able to sneak away from the flock.
    You trotted confidently into the woods, excited to show Wolf your fuzzy, freshly sheared coat of downy wool.
   Wolf was waiting for you, like he always was. You strutted happily around him.
   "Look!" you bleated loudly. "I've been sheared! I don't feel so uncomfortably warm now. I'm so happy!"
   "I am also happy," replied wolf in a low growl. "But more so for me than you: you're a foolish little lamb to believe I, a wolf, wouldn't really eat sheep."
   "Wh-what?" You took a few steps back away from Wolf, feeling confused, frightened, hurt and betrayed. You bleated softly. "What do you mean?"
   "I mean," Wolf said, coming and standing directly in front of you. "You were stupid to trust me. To believe me when I said I don't eat sheep. I do eat sheep, as all cloven hoofed creatures my personal favorite."
   "B-but," you wailed. "What about too much wool?"
   Wolf got his face very close to yours.
   "What wool, little lamb? You've been sheared."

____________________________________

Moral of the story: Be careful of who you place your trust in, and don't trust everything you see/hear/read. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Stay safe!
I didn't realize until the end how Aesop's Fables-y this was. Ah well.