2P Russia x Raped!Reader: Safe Haven (Pt. 2)

I ran passed the front of a small performing arts theater, then turned the corner between that and a large parking garage. I slowed only so I wouldn't fall from momentum around the corner.

    Dodging people on the streets wasn't easy; even on Wednesday afternoons historic downtown was packed. But who could blame all of them? It was a beautiful area. I didn't stop to apologize to anyone though; I needed to get as far away as I could, and stopping to be polite would take up precious time that would allow my pursuers to catch up to me.

    After about ten minutes of running I had to stop to catch my breath. I was hot, sweaty, tired, and thirsty. The only restaurant within my sight was a fancy-looking sit down place, which was a huge red flag for me.

    A sit down restaurant means lots of people, which means men, which means rapists. So, that place was definitely not an option.

    I walked around for a bit until I found a fast food place, thanking God that most of the people were off the streets either due to the heat or lunch time. I decided to risk the fast food, since I was beginning to get hungry as well as thirsty. Plus, the heat was starting to get to me by giving me a painfully sharp headache.

    I timidly made my way over to Taco Bell, and nervously stood in line behind two ladies. Unfortunately, the only person working the register was a boy. Who had the same dark brown hair as my rapist.

    This was a bad idea.

    As the two ladies walked off to fill their cups and find a seat, the man behind the register smiled at me in a friendly way and asked in a Spanish accent, "May I take your order?"

    I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I almost couldn't breath. I just stood there trembling, staring in the green eyes of the worker with the nametag that said "Antonio."

    "Oye, ¿chica?" Antonio asked, looking rather concerned. "Are you okay?"

    I opened my mouth, but all that came out was a strangled whimper as I took a step away. I could feel countless stares on my back, and I began to shake and hyperventilate.

   "¡Oye, Lovino! Necesito ayudar a esta señorita," Antonio said, stepping out from behind the counter. Another man with dark brown hair and a stray strand of hair that stuck up and curled at the end to his right from his bangs took his place.

    "Oh-! (Name)?" Lovino asked, staring at me.

    "You know her?" Antonio looked back at Lovino, whom nodded in reply.

    "(Name), what's wrong? And what's your deal with ignoring mi fratellino? He's been crying himself to sleep every night because you quit talking to him!"

    "Hey now, clearly she's having a panic attack, don't yell at her," Antonio scolded. Turning back to me, he came closer and gently laid a hand on my shoulder, opening his mouth to speak.

    "Don't touch me!" I shrieked, flinching away in terror. "Stay away!"

    "¿Señorita? ¿Esta bien?"

    I backed away towards the door, eyes darting around the room in terror as I realized every single person, even the drive-through worker, was staring at me funny. And there were so many men there. At least ten, including the workers.