Chapter 6

Hey guys!!!*** I am terribly sorry for the looong wait, please don't be mad! well...here's chapter 6.

Enjoy***

The next day Peter came by and told me he wanted to show me something. He blindfolded me the entire way. “Ok, were here, but not exactly here I have to bring it to you now!” He said and took the blind fold off. “Peter we’re in the bayou! I love this place!” He laughed. “Good then you’ll love my present, stay right here!” “I will.”I said. A few seconds later I was pushed against a tree. “Navine!” I yelled. “What the hell are you doing?” “I’m here for you.” He said with his face close to mine. I could feel his minty breath against my face. He smashed his lips against mine. I tried to break lose of his grip, but he was to strong. When he broke the kiss and let go of my arms I slapped his face. “What the hell Rose?”He said. “Get out of my face Navine!”I yelled I kicked him on his knee and he ran of. Peter came back and saw me crying. “Rose, babe whats wrong?” “Navine attacked me!” Peter pulled me into a hug. “Peter he kissed me!” He pulled away. “I have something that will definetly make you feel better!”He said with a smile. He pulled out a beautiful blue box. He got on one knee. “Rose, I know it’s not the fifties but I want to make us official... Will you wear my ring?” “Yes of course!” I said, he put the ring on my finger and we kissed.