Chapter 5

The party is amazing! Everyone in the entire kingdom showed up. Aurora and Phillip are dancing on the floor... I can’t see why Phillip wanted me when he looks so happy with Aurora!? “Care to dance?” I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around. “Peter!” I said, jumping up and giving him a really tight hug. “Hey Rose!” (Okay so here’s the thing...Peter Pan and I have been a couple 6 months now and he’s been in Neverland to deal with that idiot Hook! I missed him so much and had no idea he’d be back for the party.)

“Peter, I missed you so much!” I said as I stood in front of him. “Not as much as I missed you!” He said and kissed me. (no one knows about me and Peter so I broke the kiss)

“Peter, something awful happened while you were gone!” “What is it?”He asked and we sat down at the table. “Aladin, Adam, Hercules, and Phillip have been flirting with me! I’m afraid to know who’s next!” I said. Peter got all red. (It’s so cute when he get’s jealous!)

“Whoa there Peter! You can’t beat them up! They’ll know something is going on between us!” “You’re right, but what are we gonna do?” “I think it’s best to wait until it’s all over... It’s the only option we have!”

“You’re right.”
The rest of the night was great and everyone went home with smiles.