Chapter 1

I am Rosalie Montoya.  A 17 year old girl...you may think I’m normal and just another person, but you’re wrong! I’m different...I’m friends with ALL the princesses plus I can do a little magic like spells, potions and curses! But that’s not what this story’s about. You might not believe it but the prince’s all started to change! It happened one Saturday morning at the baker...

“Morning Mr. Skagg!”  I said as I frolicked into the bakery. “Morning Rose!  What got you so happy?”

“Oh it’s nothing! Is my mother’s bread and muffins done yet?” I asked, putting my basket on the wooden table that has the cookies. “Almost!”  He said walking into the kitchen. I sighed happy. He came back in looking at me with a frown. “What has gotten into you today Rose? Is it the weather?” he put the loaf of bread and the few muffins in the basket. “No not the weather at all!” “Then what is it?” “It’s someone...” I looked at my watch. “Oh dear! I’m gonna be late!” I said. I grabbed my basket and walked out the door. “ Thank you for the bread and muffins again! Bye mister Skagg!” “Bye Rose!” Just as I turned around Alladin jumped in front of me! “ Aaah! Oh it’s you Ali. Don’t scare me like that, do you want me to have a heart attack?” I said and laughed. “ Sorry,” He said rubbing the back of his neck. “Ali? What’s wrong? Did Jasmine blame you for the kitchen’s mess? Again?” I asked. “No it’s not that...” “Then what is it?” I said taking a seat on the bench in the alley. He took a deep breath “ Rose?” “Yeah?” “Please don’t tell Jasmine but I don’t love her!” “What?” I practically yelled. If he didn’t love her, then why did he marry her? “I don’t! I love you!” I choked on air. “No,no,no,no,no! Why? When? WHY?”  I said. “ You’re nothing like her and since this morning!” “This morning? Are you crazy?”  “Yes! Crazy about you...” He said leaning in for a kiss, I panicked so I stood up and watched him fall onto the bench.  “Why didn’t you kiss me?” “Because it’s not right Ali. You’re with Jasmine!” I yelled and ran back home.

I rushed in with a bang so loud that my mother almost fell off the chair. I threw the basket and ran into my room. My mother came in and sat next to me on my bed. “Sweet heart what’s wrong?” I froze and thought to myself...I  can’t tell this to my mother, the Sultan and my mother are such good friends! What am I going to do? I didn’t say anything and she left. How could Aladin do this?