Chapter 8

A few months later...Everything has been quiet so far and hopefully everything will be back to normal! I hardly go out in case an other prince comes. I wonder why they are doing these things! Could it just be a joke? Does the other princesses know? I swear, if it’s all just a practical joke, they are all going to be sorry!...

I got up and got dressed in a white blouse, short blue skater skirt and my red wedges. I braided my hair and did my make-up. “Mom I’m going out to get groceries!” I said before leaving. I took a deep breath and held my head up high before stepping off the porch.

I entered town and every thing was going smoothly.

“Rose!”I heard someone call my name. I couldn’t point out who was calling but I know it was male. I panicked and started walking faster. “Rose!”I heard again. I was walking faster and faster until my arm was grabbed. I turned around and saw Peter. “Peter!” I said with a smile. Shocked, but still a smile. “You have no idea how happy I am to see you!” I said as I hugged him. “I missed you too!”He said and kissed me. “I thought you weren’t coming back until next year!” I said. “Well I’m going back after Christmas.” “That’s nice!” I said. “How is the uhh...” “The prince things? Yeah It’s been quiet. And hopefully it will stay that way!” I said.  “Well let me come do the grocery shopping with you!” He said as he snaked his arm around my waist. “How did you...” “I saw your grocery list.” He said. “Oh.” I said as I blushed. “Plus, I think the world is ready to know about us.” He said as we started walking. “I think so too!” I said and grabbed his hand and walked to the market.