Chapter 7

Terribly sorry for the long wait, please forgive me! (This is probably my fave chapter)

The next day was pretty boring Peter and I hung out for a few hours then I helped the princess make invitations for the European ball.

I had to feed the barn animals when I returned and I had to bid farewell to Peter since war in Neverland wasn’t over yet. I went to sleep dreaming of the ball...

.......................................

The next day I decided to visit Ariel at the beach. The blue ocean beating against the rocks lying on the white sand. Ariel is the luckiest girl to have all of this for a view!

“Hi Rose!”Said Ariel flopping onto a rock. I sat next to her. “Hey Red!” I said giving her a hug. “How are things in the village?” She asked. “Things are getting interesting...” I said and sighed looking away. “Rose what’s wrong?” I took a deep breath. “Ariel I’m going to tell you something but promise me you cannot tell ANYONE!” Her face turned serious. “Sure, I won’t tell a soul!” She said.  “All of the princes have been flirting with me! Aladin, Adam, Phillip and Navine!”Her eyes stretched as she listened. “Oh dear! Thats terrible!” She said. I sighed with a nod. “Anyway how are things in Atlantica?” “Oh, things are pretty normal I guess...” We both sighed. When Erek came, he looked at us confused. “What got you to so down?” “Hey Erek.” I said. “Hi Rose. Whats wrong?” “Atlantica is boring and so is the villiage.”Said Ariel. I nodded. “Thats true,” Said Erek. Ariel frowned and looked at him confused.

“How do you know whats going on under the ocean? You can’t breathe under water.” Ariel stated. “ What? No, sweetie I ment the villiage. I’m staying there for a few weeks. I came here to spend some time with you.” “Oh, haha.” Said Ariel. Suddenly Sabastian came up from the waves. “Ariel!” He said. “Hello Sabastian.” Said Ariel leaning on her hand and sighed. I let out a short giggle. “Hey crabcake’s” I said, he just gave me one of those ‘don’t call me crabcakes’ faces. “Your father is calling for your presence at dinner time.” He said. “Oh Sabastian, Can’t I come just a little bit later?” Asked Ariel. “No. Kings orders. Come along now.” He said making his way back to the water. “Ugh, fine.” She said rolling her eyes. “Bye Rose. Bye Erek.” She said then flopped off the rock and into the ocean. I was walking towards the ark rocks wich leads to town. Before I could pass through, Erek jump infront of me. ‘Oh brother’ I thought to myself. He stepped closer. He stuk a piece of my hair behind my ear. I crossed my arms and smirked. “You know... If Ariel saw you right now...you be fish sticks!” I said. He put his hand under my chin. “Well Ariel isn’t here right now.” He was about to kiss me, when I slapped him. “What the hell?” He yelled his face turning red. “You tried to kiss me!!!! Why wouldn’t I slap you? You are married to Ariel!!!!” “I don’t care!!!” He yelled. I looked shocked.  “Ariel...you can come out now...” I said calmly. Eric looked as if I was just joking, but when Ariel came out from behind the big rocks in her human form, his mouth fell open and was speechless. “You don’t care, huh?” She said calmly. “Well then, neither do I...” She said and took off her wedding ring and placed it in Eric’s hand. “You give that ring to someone you do care about, cuz it looks like it’s not me...” She said, and looked at me with a sad smile. “See you later Rose” She gave me a hug and walked into the ocean. Eric was still shocked at what just happened. “Bye Eric.” I said and left.