Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up and went to work at the cafe, hoping I wouldn’t run in to a prince today.  I arrived and put my coat and purse away and started to wait tables. “Montoya!” I heard my boss call me. I ran into the kitchen. “You called ma’am?” I said. “You’re strong right?” She asked. “I guess!” I said. “Follow me.” She said and led me toward the back and showed me the crates that arrived. “I want you to bring these in for me.” She said and before I could say another word she was gone. ‘How am I gonna lift these suckers?’ I thought to myself.  I turned around and saw Hercules. Great! If it isn’t a prince...it had to be a god? “Hercules!” I yelled. He turned to look at me. He smiled. I pointed at the crates and he came over. “Need a little help?”  He said. “Yeah, could you just put these crates in the kitchen?” “Sure!”He said and picked them up easy peasy lemon squieezy! I showed him were to put them and he walked out. “Thanks Hercules” I said. “Anytime!”He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I froze and he left. What the HELL? I couldn’t really focus on work for the rest of the day because of that kiss! For the next two weeks I got letter from him. One for a day! This is crazy.

I wrote him a letter saying how disappointed I am in him, and how this would break Megera’s heart and gave him the whole speech. After that no more letters... THANK YOU SASS!!!!!

A month went by without any disstubances of any prince...but then, it started again!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!