Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up and looked out the window. Oh no... there are clouds in the sky, which means there’s gonna be a storm. The trees were starting to move and the barn animals started losing it. The storm is gonna be big! I woke my mom up and told her about the storm she got dressed and we went outside. She made her way to the animals and I was clearing the porch and everything that was outside I brought in. As I looked up, I saw Adam walking towards me. “Hi Adam!” I said coming out of the house. Yup...Everything’s inside! “Hey,” he said and handed me a rose and said again “A Rose for the beautifull Rose?”  he Smiled I took the rose and said “Thanks Adam, but you know it’s not my birthday right?” He nodded. I frowned at the rose and looked back at him. Oh my gosh! He was leaning in for a kiss, just like yesterday with Aladin! I slapped Adam through the face. He had a shocked face. I pointed to the door and he went in saying something about him being in trouble and there’s gonna be a big speech and stuff. I called my mom in. “Hi Adam, how are you?” He sat down and greeted her back without even looking up. My mom went to the kitchen and I turned back to Adam. I rolled my eyes and closed the door and returned to Adam. “How could you?” I yelled. “You are married to Belle and now you want to make kissy face with me?” He sighed deeply. “Adam...Why?” I said sitting next to him. “You’re nothing her!” He mumbled. “Adam...I’m just like her! We both love to read, can sing...infact we even kinda look the same!” He sighed again “I won’t blame you if you love me and Belle!” He looked up at me confused. “I know people get confused between me and Belle.” “But I don’t love Belle!” He yelled throwing a chair across the room. He has a short temper. I got frightened and almost ran out the room, but stood against the wall instead knowing he’ll come after me. He turned around slowly. He saw me shed a tear and fell to the floor, “Great now I scared you!” Now He started crying! Great...just great. What do I do now? I sighed and went to my room and locked the door. The storm was over soon and Adam left. I went to the kitchen for food and went back to my room.