New School, New Annoyances

Y/N Pov
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"O-oh my god." I said in disbelief as I reread the letter at least a million times.

"Dad, is this a joke?" I asked in complete doubt of this being real.

"Sweetheart, I'm too fabulous to make a joke out of something so important like this!" Dad said in a rushed and panicked tone of voice, which had me slightly questioning why he was in that state of panic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranka Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no, Oh no, OH NO

What if she meets Haruhi there?!

Haruhi and Y/N can't know that they're related!

This is not how this is supposed to go!

Wait

What is Y/N gets involved with that Suoh?!

No no no no no, this is not how this is supposed to go!

*internal sigh*

Guess luck wasn't on my side after all

"O-oh my God." Y/N says in disbelief.

'My reaction exactly' I thought inside while I kept a nervous smile on my face.

"Dad is this a joke?" Y/N asks me in disbelief.

'Oh how I wish it was'

So I put on my diva face and look her directly in the eyes and start talking.

"Sweetheart, I'm too fabulous to make a joke out of something as important as this!" I say with probably the smallest amount of confidence.

Oh no, I think she noticed my panicked state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey dad? Are you okay? You seem pretty shaken." I ask in concern.

"U-um yes I'm fine daughter, I'm just shaken with how beautiful you've grown, thats all." He says in probably the worst reassuring way possible.

"Okay then," I start, making it obvious that I'm not buying it, "when do I pick up the uniform?" I ask, because this stuff is important after all.

"It's close to the academy dear." Dad says calmly.

"Wait! Don't we need to apply first?"

"Oh right! Well we'd better get going then dear! Come on!" Dad yells, as he's already halfway out the front door.

I run outside and start walking with dad to my new school.

Time skip to when you and Ranka make it to Ouran Academy

Whoah

This place is huge!

Dad and I make our way to the front door of the academy, when I hear a racket coming from the left of the walkway.

I turn my head to see six boys and what looks like a cross dresser, standing by a few trees with what looks like the entire population of girls on planet earth surrounding them.