Kaito

Alright, it's my first day as a host, and the whole school already knows that there's a female host joining the club, news spreads like a wildfire.

Once school hours were over, I enter the club to be greeted by my best friend, Haruhi!

After talking to her about life for a bit, Tamaki tells everyone to get into their places.

The door opens and we say the classical, 'Welcome' and in come the princesses.

But in this case, I think there were more princes.

"Hello, who would you like to request?" Kyoya asks a shy seeming boy who somehow got pushed to the front of the line.

He has brown hair, light skin, and light colored eyes, in all honesty, he's really cute.

"Um, can I request Y/n?" He mumbles.

"Yes, of course. Follow me, I'll take you to her table." Kyoya says, leading the boy to the table where yours truly sat.

"All yours." Kyoya mouths to me, leaving me with the boy.

"Hello there, my name is Y/n, but you probably already know that." I chuckle, making the boy blush.

"What's your name?" I ask politely.

"M-my name is Kaito." he says quietly.

"Huh, cute name for a cute boy." I smirk, making the boy blush even more.

"Thank you." He says.

"So? What are your hobbies?" I ask, pouring him and I a cup of tea.

"Well, I really like playing a certain sport." He says, taking slow and careful sips of the hot tea.

"Oh really? Which sport?" I ask, taking sudden interest.

"You've probably never heard of it, it's called Lacrosse." He says.

"No way! Back in my home town, I was on the city's lacrosse team." I say in shock.

"Really?" He says, just as shocked as I am.

"Yes really! Which positions would you play?" I ask.

"Hm, I always got switched between attack and midfield." He says, giving me the look as if asking me what my positions are.

"Cool! My positions were always midfield and defense." I say.

"Wow, you know, you're really cool." He says with a smile.

"Awe, thanks! I think you're cool too!" I say happily.

"But I thought you were supposed to be sarcastic." He says in confusion.

"Well, can I tell you a secret?" I whisper.

"Yeah." he whispers back.

"I'm only sarcastic to people I dislike, and there's no way I could dislike you." I said, holding onto one of his hands.

"Really?" He asks.

"Totally." I respond.

"Ya know, you're actually really cute." I say out of nowhere.

"Excuse me, the host club has reached it's closing hours." Kyoya says in a demanding tone to Kaito.

"Oh! I apologize, I should get going." Kaito says before getting up.

"Hey! Kaito, come here real quick." I say, gesturing for him to come over to me.

"Yeah, Y/n?" He asks.

"Enter your password and give me your phone." I say, holding out my hand.

"O-oh, okay." He says doing what I said and handing me his phone.

I open up the contacts app and add my number, putting the name as 'Y/n' With a smiley face.

"Now we'll be able to keep in touch!" I exclaim with a smile to which he responds the same.

"Bye Y/n!" He says, nearing the door.

"Bye Kaito!" I said back in glee.

Once the door closed, I felt seven sets of eyes on me.

"Who was he?" Tamaki asks.

"My new cute, guy friend, Kaito." I said.

"CUTE?!" Kaoru, Hikaru and Tamaki yell.

"Yes cute." I repeated.

"Well, he can't be more attractive than me!" Tamaki gloats.

"He is." I said flatly.

"Excuse me? No one is cuter than me!" Tamaki exclaims.

"Jeon Jungkook is cuter than both you and Kaito, but can we do anything about that? No." I said once more.

"Jeon who?" Hikaru asks in confusion.

"Jeon Jungkook, a man who's more talented, attractive and adorable than every single one of you in this room." I said.

"Is he a singer or something?" Kaoru asks.

"Yes, he's a singer." I said.

"J-Pop?" Hunny asks.

"No, K-Pop." I said, causing the three idiots (y'all know who) to gasp.

"What's the matter with that?" I asked in confusion.

"You're living in Japan! You're supposed to be interested in J-Pop not K-Pop!" Hikaru says.

"Well, it's not my fault that I enjoy listening to talent." I said smugly.

"I bet I'm more talented than him!" Tamaki says.

"I doubt it, but if in any case you are, there's no way you have better abs than him." I said with a smirk before making my leave.