Secrets Unveiled?

I arrived home safely, but I didn't enter the apartment right away, I wanted to see if I could find out who dad was talking to the other day, cause I know damn well it wasn't an accountant.

I hide behind the wall of the rows of doors and wait.

Because lately I've been hearing the same girl's voice all the freaking time.

I waited just a bit more and right when I was about to get up, my lord and savior, Namjesus came to the rescue and summoned the girl to my home.

I stopped dead in my tracks and luckily for me she didn't see me.

But I saw her very, very, very clearly.

"Why the hell is Haruhi entering my apartment?" I whisper to myself in amusement.

And what amuses me even more is the fact that Haruhi has a key!

Not even I have a key! 

Dad makes me knock on the damn door all the time.

That's it, I'm making myself present.

I casually knock on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

(*knock knock knock* Open da fuck up. Sorry, I had to.)

I hear Haruhi about to open the door but then of course, dad stops her and opens the door instead.

"Oh! Y/n! Um, can you come back a bit later I-."

Instead of listening to whatever he had to say, I pushed him to the side and closed the door.

"Hey dad, hey Haruhi, what's up?" I ask as if nothing had happened.

"Oh, um, hehe, you two know each other?" Dad asks in fake surprise.

"Y/n? No offense, but why are you in my house?" Haruhi asks in confusion.

"Your house? Oh honey no, this is my house, and this is my dad, you must be mistaken." I explain.

"No, I'm pretty sure this is my house, and that is my dad." Haruhi says slowly.

"Dad, care to explain what's going on?" I ask the man who was so close to escaping.

"Um, do I have to?" He asks innocently.

"Um, yes, not back away from the door and sit down." I demanded.

"That is no way to talk to you father young lady!" Dad exclaimed.

"You're about to hear way more than that in a minute if you don't sit down!" I yell back.

"Fine." He grumbles.

"To keep things short, the both of you are sisters." He says calmly.

"WHAT?!" Haruhi and I exclaim in unison.

"Yeah, you heard me right, you're sisters, actually, to be more specific, you're fraternal twins, that's the reason you two don't look similar." Dad explains.

"This is hard for me to believe." I sigh, receiving a nod from Haruhi in response.

"True, but still, aren't you happy? I mean, the both of you are best friends!" Dad says, trying to prove a point.

"Well, yeah, I am happy, but it's just confusing for me, ya know?" I say, Haruhi nodding in response.

"Well, how are we going to tell the club?" Haruhi asks me.

"I'm not sure, but I feel like Kyoya already knew." I say.

"Oh that's true." Haruhi says.

"And us living in the same house kinda explains our uniforms, you're wearing mine and I'm wearing yours." I laugh, realizing what had happened.

"Oh that's true, I didn't think of it that way." Haruhi giggles.

"So you're not mad?" Dad asks in confusion.

"No, not really, I'm glad Haruhi is my sister." I say with a smile.

"Well that's wonderful!" Dad exclaims.

"It sure is." Haruhi laughs.

"So wait, what was his excuse?" Haruhi asks me, we're currently sitting together in her room.

"He told me you were his accountant." I say, trying not to crack up.

"Oh my god! Really?" Haruhi asks, also trying not to crack up.

"Yup, I didn't believe him because your voice sounded so young so I didn't really know what to think." I admit.

"Well yeah, I hope I don't sound like a fifty-four year old woman." Haruhi laughs.

"Neither would I." I say laughing as well.

"Honestly, I'm glad we're related." I say.

"Same, it makes it easier for us to bond, not only as sisters but as best friends." Haruhi says.

"I couldn't agree more."

Hello! No, I'm not dead, but yeah, here's some sisterly love for ya, yayyyyyyyy