Chapter 4: Could This Be Love

Liz's POV:

Ever since the night I hung out with Blake I can't stop thinking about him. It was the little things I was impressed by, like him calling me beautiful for instance. It literally melted my heart.

We've been talking every day since that night. He wakes up and texts me good morning and he'll even call me before he goes to sleep. We talk about the dumbest things, but he knows how to make me laugh and that's what I like most about him.

It's been almost a week since I've seen him. I know that's weird since I do work around him but I mean I haven't gotten a chance to talk and hang with him in person.

But he did send me these beautiful flowers the other day with a note "I cant wait for Friday."

It was simple but cute. He's thinking about me and he's excited for hopefully our first of many dates.

*calling Alex*

"Ugh Alex! I need help!" I was in a crisis.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got back from the gym and went to go pick out clothes for my date tonight and I don't have shit to wear!"

"A date? Who are you going on a date with!?"

"Oops, I forgot to tell you that Blake asked me out.."

"OMFG no way I'm coming over right now to pick you up so we can go buy something and for details!"

"Ugh you're the best!"

20 minutes later

*beep beep*

"Alex you know you're amazing for helping me right?"

"Anything for a friend. But dude how did this all happen?"

"It was at DJs party for Amber. Blake and I were just talking and one thing led to another and here we are"

"YOU GUYS HAD SEX?!"

"Alex seriously? Are you stupid? You know I'm not like that!"

"I know but how could you resist all that-"

"Relax girl he's mine" I started laughing. "Trust me I almost couldn't" I'm being completely honest. It was so hard not to kiss him back when he tried.

"Do you know where you guys are going?"

"Nope, he just told me to wear something nice. I'm guessing we're going out to eat?"

"Okay so we can go find a nice dress and some heels, have you gotten paid?"

"Yeah, this morning. My check was amazing. I have so much left over even after paying bills."

"See I told you I would hook you up!"

*we finally get to a shopping center*

Blake's POV:

"Yo DJ, come here real quick"

"What's u- Bro why is there clothes all over the place?"

"That date with Liz is tonight and I don't know what to wear!"

"Why are you freaking, just dress the way you already dress. No need to impress a female who's already seen you at your worse at the gym."

"You right, how does this look?"

I have a 3/4 sleeve white shirt, with black pants, nice shoes and a silver watch on.

"Good bro. You don't look like you tried hard"

"Ight, well I'm gonna shower and shit, I'll hit you up later"

"Ight have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do"

Liz's POV:

I finally got home, and instead of buying a dress I bought this adorable strapless black romper that goes down to my ankles and these very cute red pointed heels.

I finally showered and started doing my makeup.. I heard a knock at the door.

"Coming! Who is it?"

"It's blake!"

I open the door in shock, he's 30 minutes early.

"You know it's only 7:30 right?"

"Yeah I didn't want to be late so I figured id come now.."

"Thats actually really adorable.." I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"For you being as cute as you are without even trying"

"Who said I wasn't?"

I pushed him. I can't believe he's nervous about me. I'm just a normal girl. Why me?

"I'm going to go upstairs and put some makeup on and than we can go."

I began to walk away and than he grabbed me..

"You don't need makeup babe, you look beautiful just like that. Come on"

He just called me babe, and I just died. I can feel my stomach go crazy. These butterflies are all over the place. He likes me, and I like him too..

Wait..