Chapter 3: The First Of Many

Blake's POV:

"Hello?"

"Hi blake"

The devil itself is calling me.

"Seriously if you're not calling me about Ford, than I'm hanging up"

It's Brynn, a girl I met a while back and had my son with. I would say I regretted it but than Ford wouldn't be here. I love my son to death and I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for him. He really changed me.

Before all him I was just a boy. It was all about me. I liked to party, play basketball, and hook with a girls. Than he happened. He knocked some sense into me...Which in my eyes was well need-

"Blake why can't we just work it out. You know I love you"

"Brynn stop, you know I don't love you. The only reason we talk is because of Ford.. Nothing more than that. So just get that thought out of your head"

"Stop lying to yourself, you know you want me"

"Bye Brynn"

*click*

"Why is she so crazy, God please tell me?" I thought to myself.

I wish I could just have full custody of my son. But with my work schedule that's not possible, so I'm stuck with this chick.

*finally I arrive at DJs and I walk in to madness*

"Bro!"

"Ay right on time, the party's just getting started"

DJ wasn't kidding, everyone's playing beer pong and laughing. That's exactly what I need. Brynn stresses me out on a daily basis.

"Here's a beer, you look stressed. Try not to get too turnt"

"Can't promise you anything" DJ knows the deal.

*a hour passes.

It's been about an hour and still no Liz. I'm kinda bummed cause I mean I really wanted to chill with her but whatev-

*the doorbell rings*

"ITS OPEN!"

*nobody opens*

"Ugh guess I gotta open it"

*i open the door*

"You made it? I was just starting to think I got ditched"

It's Liz and she looks stunning. She's wearing this tight black dress, with some black red bottoms and a gold watch just like mine. Her hairs straight which I've never seen like that before. I guess she wanted to look good fo-

My thoughts were interrupted

"Blake just say it and stop staring" she said it with the cutest smile on her face.

"You look absolutely amazing"

"Thank you" she said but she smiled and winked, holy shit this is my type of girl.

She walks in and I couldn't stop staring at her ass. I'm a little tipsy so my hormones are a little on edge.

Liz's POV:

I'm pretty sure I did what I wanted. I have Blake mesmerized at this point.

He handed me a beer and he started to introduce me to a couple people.

"Matt this is Liz, Liz this is Matt. She'll be working on you any day, she's the new physical therapist"

"Hi, nice to meet you" I'm a little nervous being that it's my first time meeting him and it's not in the most professional environment.