Chapter 1: California Lovin'

Liz's POV:

2 Months Later

So I've been in California for about 2 months now and it's been absolutely amazing.

I met this really sweet girl named Alex at the gym one day and we clicked immediately. She's truly amazing. It's only been a couple months but I can consider her a best friend. We talk about everything.

Alex is a nurse and she's the one who found me a job. I now work for the Los Angeles Clippers as one of their physical therapists.

*on my way to meet Alex for lunch*

"Hey girl!" I said as I made my way over to Alex.

"Hey babe, how's your day goin?" She said in this super welcoming voice.

"Pretty good, excited for my first day. Thanks so much again for hookin me up with that job! You're the best!"

"Anytime, you know I gotchu. You ready?"

"Eh a little, kind of-"

"Hi ladies can I get you something?" The waiter said.

"I'll have a chicken ceasar salad with ranch dressing, and a water." I'm trying to eat healthier while I'm out her too haha.

"I'll have the same please"

"Okay give me a couple minutes ladies."

"Alex do you know any of the boys on the team? I really don't want to feel awkward haha. Educate me" I wanted to prepared for my first day.

"Yeah actually I grew up around DeAndre. He's really sweet and funny you'll love him, and you'll like Blake as well. They are two peas in a pod. All of the boys are really sweet, I promise."

"Good, that's such a relief" I sighed.

Me and Alex could literally talk for hours, but it was time for me to go or else I was going to be late. Who's late on their first day?

*we finished eating and I made my way to the facility*

"Hi I'm Liz I'm the new physical therapist for the boys." I said it in this low nervous voice.

It's extremely awkward and I don't know why I'm so nervous. Chill Liz, chill I thought to myself.

"Oh nice to meet you, right this way. This is going to be where you meet the boys when they need stuff to be dealt with. They will usually call you or the staff will tell you if they need any work to be done. Actually I think a couple boys are waiting. Let me go see who's ready. My names Madelyn, good luck."

"Thank you!"

Alright this isn't that bad, seems pretty easy. I got this, I need to stop freaking out over nothing. I've done this a million times.

So after about ten minutes of waiting...

This master piece walks in. A perfect human being. God bless his parents. He's gotta be 7 ft the way I like them since I'm about 5'10 myself. He has gorgeous brown eyes, brown hair with a tint of red, and just all these muscles. He walks up to me, and introduces himself....