Chapter 8: Chill Days

Liz POV:

Friday morning..

Waking up and seeing Blake is never going to get old. He never wants to leave me home alone, but who am I to complain.

It's getting serious really quick but I love that he does all these things.

"Good morning baby" he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning babe, why are you up so early?"

"I made you breakfast since you chiefed it up for me the other morning.."

"Aw thank you Blake" I gave him a kiss.

I'll never get tired of those lips.

"Alex has been texting you, she wants to know what time your hanging out?"

I gave him my password cause I really trust him and he did the exact same with me.

"Do you have plans for today?"

"I'm gonna go workout with DJ and go get up some shots with our trainer. No days off."

"What time?"

"Like now. It's not early by the way babe. Your clock is off. It's 12. But what's up?"

"You let me sleep till 12? And cause I'll go hang with Alex while you do your thing?"

"Alright that's perfect. I'll text you when I get back. Go eat breakfast and take a shower. Have fun"

He gave me a kiss and he was gone.

Me: hey Alex, we can go out for some lunch. Wanna meet in like 30?

Alex: yeah wanna go to the bungalow?

Me: perfect I'll meet you there.

I go downstairs and see some French toast on the table. It looked so good. He obviously knows the way to my heart.

I take a few bites because I don't want to get full and not eat at the bungalow. I hop in the shower really quick. I get out and put on yoga pants with a m baggy clippers tank top with some flip flops.

I arrive at the bungalow so late cause the traffic and see Alex.

"Omg I'm so sorry, so much traffic"

"All good I was already near here ha"

"How's everything?"

"Good just work, been really busy. What's up how's you and the new boy?"

"Amazing.. It was so unexpected Alex. He treats me like his princess"

"That's really good Liz. Just make sure you don't let that psycho bitch get involved"

"Brynn?"

"Yeah she's known to fuck with Blake's relationships"

*Waiter walks in*

"Can I get you guys something to drink?"

"I'll have a water with lemon"

"Same"

"Okay I'll be right back"

"Have you met ford yet?"

"No but we've talked about it. He's taking that part slow. He doesn't like to bring him around girls cause he doesn't know if they will last and he doesn't want him to get attached"

"Understandable"

*Waiter walks in with our drinks*

"Ready to order?"

"I'll have a grilled chicken salad, no tomatoes."

"I'll just have a chicken BLT"

We ate and caught up on things and we finally decided to leave cause we both had other things planned for the day.

On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about what Alex said. I wonder what Brynn has done in the past.

I finally reach my house and Blake's car isn't in the driveway but no worries. Space is good.

I'm gonna take a quick nap in the meantime. He knows where my hidden key is so he can let himself in.

I doze off..