Chapter 5: Its Is

Liz POV:

Wait..

It could be love. This guy can turn out to be the love of my life, but only time will tell.

"Let's go babe, I don't want to be late"

Ugh he said it again, does this mean I should?

"Alright I'm coming, let me put shoes on"

I put my shoes on and we made our way to the car.

"My lady" He opened the door like a gentleman should.

"Thank you kind sir"

10 minutes later..

I wasn't paying attention to where we were headed because me and Blake kept talking and talking and his face is just sexy.

I finally looked out the window and noticed we were at the staples center.. I'm so confused

Blake's POV:

Liz has the funniest look on her face right now, she clearly has no idea what I have in store for her. Just the way I wanted it.

"Why the face?"

"I'm so confused, what are we doing here?"

"Were going on our date?"

"To the staples center? I don't think I dressed for the occasion.."

"Trust me, you did"

I got out the car and made my over to the passenger side to help Jasmine out.

"Here close your eyes, I'm gonna put this on" It was a blindfold.

*we were walking inside*

"Blake not too fast I don't want to bust my ass!"

"Relax I got you"

We finally get inside and I take the blindfold off her face.

Liz POV:

Blake literally surprised me to the extent I never would've thought he could. There was a table in the middle of the court with two chairs, rose pedals, and candles.

"Blake you didn't have to go all out for me" I was blushing so much

"Of course I did hun, it's our first date"

"You could've took me to McDonalds and I would've still been happy"

"No way, not the first date. Maybe after a few months. I still have to impress"

I didn't know what to do. I was in shock. He really likes me.

Blake grabbed my hand and we walked over to the table. Someone came over with hibachi food. I don't know how he knew but it's my favorite.

"Mm this looks so good"

"Me? I know" he said jokingly

"Shut up you dork, the food does."

"I'm kidding I know"

*we eat and talk a little about family*

"How many brothers or sisters do you have?

"I have one brother, Taylor"

"Are you guys close?"

"Yeah very, it's like he's my twin. Well the better one obviously"

"That's good, I wish I wasn't an only child. It gets lonely."

"Well now you have me, so you won't be "lonely" anymore"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. You know how amazing you are right?"

I really didn't think I was, but as soon as I met Blake he made me feel like I was.. Every time we talked he made me feel special.

"I need to be careful with you ya know"

That line caught me off guard completely.

"Uh why?"

"Because you're the type of girl I can plan my future with. The type of girl I can be around day in and day out and never get tired of. The type of girl id take home to my parents"

He did not just say that.. Holy crap. I'm freaking out. Omg what do I say.

"I know we haven't known each other for too long but every time I talk to you I just want to know more about you"

I couldn't help myself. Everything he was saying made me so happy and jittery. The butterflies starting flying in.

"I like you too Blake. I want to take it slow and steady. I can picture all those things with you too. I haven't known you for that long but you make me smile. I'm happy."

"That's exactly what I want. I want to be the reason you're happy."

"You are one of them."

Blake's POV:

This moment between Liz and I is absolutely perfect. So I just had to do it. I can't not do it... It would be dumb if I didn't.

I leaned toward her

"You know you're absolutely beautiful right?

"Thank you"

I leaned in closer and pulled her even closer with her chin and kissed her. It was slow and passionate. I felt something I've never felt.

I was smiling and she was too while we were kissing. I finally pulled away.

"I've been dying to do that"

"Me too"

She gave me another kiss but just a tap.

"Come on, let me take you home"