Characters

***Characters~

Emma~ Emma is based off of me. She is tall with green eyes and brown hair. She isn't overly girly, but when you first see her you would absolutely think she was, because of how she dresses. Her best friends are Lainie, Whitney, and Lily.

Lainie~ Lainie is based off of my friend Danielle. She has blue-gray eyes and blonde hair. The perfect barbie doll. She is VERY loud... all the time. She jokes around, but can take things seriously when it is needed

Nikki~ Nikki is based off of my friend Lauren. She has brown hair and green eyes eyes. Around others, she is a little quiet, but get to know her, and she won't shut up.

Lily~ Lily is based off of my friend Alisa. She is really skinny with blonde hair, which she dyes brown, and hazel eyes.  She loves makeovers, but really isn't that girly.

Massie~ Massie shows up later in the book. She is Niall's girlfriend. She has bright blue eyes, and strawberry blonde hair.

Cindi~ Cindi is the queen byotch of school. She has really long black hair and blue eyes. She used to be friends with the girls, until she got a boyfriend.

***Note*** The main character is Emma, the book talks mostly about her relationship with Louis. Although her friends relationships are included, it is more brief.