Chapter 1

Hello! My name is y/n. I am 18 years old, came to Netherland to study graphic designing. I have a family consisting of 4 members including me dad, mom and my most beautiful, gorgeous, arrogant, ignorant elder sister named Yoona. Yes she is the one who makes me hate my life like seriously!!!😤 I am a normal girl and once lived my life in an orphanage until when a couple decided to adopt me. They mean everything to me and still do my mom and dad. They have treated me like their own daughter, they encouraged me to catch-up with my dream and so today am here living in a dorm without them trying to achieve my dream and make them proud. I really miss them but not my sister at ALL!!! She is the reason I never had or made friends, she used to bully me in school and made girls say that she is the most gorgeous and I am ugly!! She said that I wouldn't be rich if my parents wouldn't had adopted me. I know  that but you don't have  to say it my mother fall in love with me when she saw me in the orphanage and that rich family who were just three now became a four family member. Though to me, she isn't my sister by blood my parents would be hurt if I say that but it hurts me too.

She never wanted me to achieve my dream and never wanted mom and dad to send me to Netherland but like I said I am the youngest and the apple of their eyes and so my dad decided to send me and now I am here living in a dorm all to myself I still don't have a roommate but hopefully I will one day. Making friends is hard for me since I never had one but I hope everything will be alright since the people here are so nice. The weather is really cool and it's a very fun loving environment. It's just been a week since I came here. 

Author's note:

Hello beautiful people! yes I know the chap is boring and short it will be interesting I promise.
Love
Author nim😊