Chapter 7

We finally arrived at his place.

Tae: You see this my room. This is a room where I play games. That's the kitchen, washroom right there and a free room. This is the living room.

Y/N: Why do you have a free room?

Tae: Oh in case my parents would like to come and visit or probably some of my friends.

Y/N: Oh great~~ umm... So do you have any siblings?

Tae: Yup I have younger baby sister.

Y/N: Oh really I have an elder sister. Heheh

We talked and talked I was already into him plus he has this thing in him like everyone can like fall for him. So am I now.

Tae: I am really hungry so are you let's order pizza.

Y/N: Hahah how do you know I am hungry?

Tae: Cause you fell in the evening I took you home, you woke up at 12 so that's probably 6 hours. I really need to eat after every few minutes and here you are not hungry for soo many hours! I don't believe that, so it's obvious that you're hungry.

Y/N: Oh my you're a genius!!

Tae: Thankyou! Thankyou!

Y/N: Hahaha why don't I cook something?

Tae: You can cook!!

Y/N: Yeah! Of course....like why not!

Tae: Really? Oh good! But I can't.........
(Fake crying)

Y/N: Hahahah it's okay.

Tae: But I won't let a girl cook after making her unconscious.

Y/N: No it's really ok.

Tae: I just ordered a pizza. Anyway tell me what's your favourite food?

Y/N: Nice way of changing the topic.

Tae: Heheheheheh

Y/N: Well there just sooo many, it's hard to list them, I love eating, I love talking tooo...

Tae: Oh I can see that, I like those kind of people.

Y/N: Really! Wow! Sooo....what's your favourite food?

Tae: Everything!!!

Y/N: Hahaha ok.

Our pizza came about in 15 minutes. I was enjoying pizza with Tae and so was he. I suddenly felt like asking him something....

Y/N: Soooo.....umm.....did you're parents adopt you or......

Tae: (eyes widening slowly)

Y/N: Ummm....nevermind I didn't ask that forget it, just forget, I take my words ba---

Tae: Well we did adopt our sister.

Y/N: Huh really!

Tae: Yup...wae?

Y/N: Cause am adopted.

Tae: Ooh well talking of adoption I still remember the times when I hated having a baby sister but after having Jewels my life changed.

Y/N: (I couldn't swallow the pizza and started coughing real hard)

Tae: Whoa are you ok (while patting my back)

Y/N: Did you just say Jewels??? Jewels?

Tae: Jewels?

Y/N: JEWELS????

Tae: You know her?

Y/N: OH MY GOODNESS!! are you talking about her? (Shows my phone's wallpaper of me and Jewels)

Tae: Oh yeah Hahaha that's my sister.

Y/N: Waahhh Jinja sooo you guys adopted Jewels!

Tae: Yes! We did.

Y/N: So that means you're her brother, oh my god I got to meet Jewels brother like really! What a coincidence!!

Tae: Well I got to meet Jewels best friend forever.

Y/N: Yup heheh....but Jewels has changed now! Well you see we were in the same orphanage but we had this friend Jungkook there, we met him today after a long time but Jewels was ignoring me after meeting him, they both looked happy together plus seemed like dating and I felt real bad but.. Jewels actually texted me too after that seeee ( showing him the text that she send me to come back home and that she apologized about yesterday)

Tae: oh well my sister doesn't really fall in love that quickly but I guess this Jungkook guy really stole her heart.

Y/N: Hmm...I think so too.

Tae: So why do you feel lonely? don't you have friend?

You: Nope. Jewel is my only friend.

Tae: (mumbling to himself) if she doesn't have friends does it mean she doesn't have a boyfriend either.

Y/N: What?

Tae: Oh nothing...

We talked about each others past, he told me stories about Jewels while I told him stories about my elder sister Yoona we ate too and now I was feeling real tired and started to yawn.

Tae: Well I guess you're sleepy. Go and take some rest we can talk tomorrow too..

Y/N: I wanna go to the bathroom

Tae: Oh wait you can take a bath if you want. (He lead me to his room and gave me his long shirt and black shorts)

Y/N: Oh wow Thankyou!!

Tae: No problem.

I went to the bathroom, filled the tub with bubbles and hop my body in, this is what I always wanted, so fun plus I felt relaxed it really was a good idea to come back home. Wait what home this not my home but....this feels like home. I almost fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

Tae: Hey you in there it's been one hour. I need the toilet.

Y/N: Oh no! (I quickly washed my body for the last, covered it and came out)

Y/N: You can go now.

He was still standing and staring at something I can feel it, I turned around to looks at him.

Tae: 😳

Y/N: What?😦

Tae: Nothing just...ummm...a... the......toilet the toilet.

He went in the toilet making me confused when I glanced myself in the mirror. Oh uh the towel was so small that it hardly covered my body, exposing my butt. That's why he looked like .....Hahahah!!! I am so shameless!!! 😂

Tae: (he came out the washroom, saw me now wearing clothes)

Tae: ummm...good night!

Y/N: Good night sleep tight don't let the bad bugs bite!!! Hehehe

Tae: (smiled widely and left the room)
Night night to you too. Hehe

To be continue....