Chapter 4

Jewels: Waaah No Way!!!

Y/N: I think I saw him somewhere.

Teacher: Good Morning! class today we have a new student who is going to be our new classmate. Please introduce yourself.

Guy: Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook. I am 19. Please take care of me. Thank you!

Y/N: HUH JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!  HI!!!!
HI!! Oh hey there you yes you (points at him)

Jungkook: (confused)😕

Y/N: Yaahhh don't you remember me? Me and Jewels we are here Yahhh!!😄

Girl's: Hey isn't she stupid!😒

Y/N: NO IM NOT STUPID!!! HE IS ONE OF OUR FRIENDS RIGHT JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook: ( realizes what's going on)  oh yes...weren't you my NOONAAAAAA!

Y/N: Noooo yah I'm younger than you OPPA!!!

Jungkook: (Jungshook)😨😤 hey!

Teacher: Stop the mess students. Jungkook please go and take your seat beside Jewels.

Jungkook: Yes ma'am.

Jungkook goes and sits besides Jewels. Jungkook whispers in Jewels ear:
" Hey let's talk in break " shivers ran down Jewels body and I can see each and every movement he is doing making me go "what is he doing". Jewel becomes a red potato each time he asks her a question or something. Is she falling for him already like no doubt he has changed a lot!!! Muscle pig!!💪🐖. But wait a minute what did he say...

Jungkook: Hey isn't the explanation boring! I can't understand what she's saying could you explain me later.

Jewels: Sure (blushed hard) 😳

Jungkook: Hahahah cute..😉

What is that right did I hear that right CUTE ahan right right no doubt but who is he to call her cute. Ok take it easy girl I'm not mad CUTE hhahah yeah is he starting to tell me that he is now gonna date my friend and then steal her away from me and there I am without someone who has never dated a guy. Like but seriously are they falling for each other already like he just walked in.

I got lost in my thoughts my head spinning😵 and

*DHUSHH*

Teacher: Oh my Y/N are you ok? Is everything alright? 😦

Y/N: Wooah I'm sorry just fall down.

Jungkook: look who can't balance herself and falls down maybe she gained weight.

Y/N: Yah whom do you think your calling fat to HUH!!!

Jewels: Y/N sit down. Your distracting the class!

Y/N: What jewels are you...what's wrong with you!!!

Teacher: I think Jewels right Y/N please sit down and pay attention.

Y/N: (looks at Jungkook angrily as to break his coconut head)😠

Jungkook: (rolls eyes)😡

~~~Time Skip~~~

Lunch time:

I walked out of the class after glancing a bit at Jungkook and Jewels both smiling and chuckling and yeah long lost friends found each other (clapping) looks like they seem happy without me. What was all that is that what you do when you see a friend after a long time. GOSH. My stomach was roaring loudly so I left and walked downstairs to the cafeteria.

Y/N: Hello some chocolate chip cookies and Bean coffee please.

Cashier: Here you go and that will be 20$.

Y/N: Here you go.

I ate like how I used to all alone and there I see Jungkook and Jewels eating ice cream. Hmmm....amazing she can enjoy that without me! Really! The view was annoying me so I left to get a piece of fabric that my teacher told me to get for her after the class has ended. Am on my way to find that right piece of cloth and nowhere to be found. After lots of searching and roaming ....

Y/N: FINALLY!!!! The right piece...

*OUCH*

Guy: Uh oh I'm sorry are you ok.

To be continued......