Chapter 15

I know am awake but I didn't open my eyes yet. I want to know if I'm at Tae's house cause that's how it ended. Should I open my eyes now? I can't hear Tae's voice, nor can I hear him playing his game. I finally decided to open my eyes and saw the ceiling, it's not the ceiling I know Tae had. The room is back to reality I am back to reality. No Jeon Jungkook and no Kim Taehyung no more mysteries to solve.
But I'm sad cause me and Jewels didn't make up in the dream. But I'm happy to see her back with me and no one has to steal her away from me!!

I suddenly heard a....

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Jewels: Y/N~~~Hey you're awake!!!

Y/N: Yeahh~~ (I pulled her close to hug her tight)

Jewels: Heyyyyy you never hugged me that tight ever. You seem to change, tell me everything, What's going on?

Y/N: Well it's something wayyyyy long.....and you might think I am crazy.

Jewels: No go ahead tell me, I want to know everything!!!

*Told her half of the dream*

A/N:
Basically all the chaps I wrote from the beginning were a dream. Okey.

Jewels: Hahah so you finally decided to stay at his place.

Y/N: Yup....

Jewels: And that guy from the dream saw your butt!!!! Hahaha!!!

Y/N: Yaahhh it's not funny listen what happens next.

Jewels: ok ok (all ears)

*Tells the dream again*

Jewels: Yaahhh why am I such a bitch in the dream!!!

Y/N: Hahaha I don't know!!!

*Tells the dream again*

Jewels: Waaahh Jinja now you were afraid that you'll bump into me and Junggook--

Y/N: It's JUNGKOOK!

Jewels: Whatever.....so you two went to shop and ate cheesecake.

Y/N: Yeahhh, I still can't believe it's not true but a dream.

Jewels: Good thing that you were not having a boyfriend in the dream or else there would be no Taehyung.

Y/N: Yeahhh you right!

*Tells her the dream again*

Jewels: Awww it's cute though, I like the ending, how he wrapped his arms around you and it's even cute how you guys kissed like---

Y/N: But I still don't get it, he said I kissed him as a baby I was his first kiss, then he kissed me again saying that that's our second and then again and----

Jewels: Hey okay I get it you told me that part like the 30th time.

Y/N: Sorry it's just.....ummm I want to meet him again but how??? He was so cute and adorable, he also had a box smile!!!

Jewels: Box smile???

Y/N: Yeah ~~~~ he is the man of my dreams, he is my prince charming, I don't want to marry anyone else but him.

Jewels: But Y/N.....did you confess to him in your dream?

Y/N: Huh!! Nooo...I didn't but if I meet him in real life then I will.

Jewels: Do you think he will come in your dream again.

Y/N: I wish he does!!! Hey it's night already?

Jewels: Yaaahhh you weren't feeling well and the dream distracted you too, you probably like slept all day, the soul maybe didn't feel like comming back to your body!!! Hahahaha. Plus I took notes for you and missed work too. The teacher was upset that you didn't make it to school today.

Y/N: Soo..you got me all the work that was done in class.

Jewels: Yup!!!

Y/N: And you came to my house to see if I felt better.

Jewels: Yup!!!!

Y/N: Awwwww Thankyou you're the best friend ever!!! 😊😘😘

Jewels: Hahaha plz dream good about me next time.

Y/N: Hahaha it depends.

To be continue........