Chapter 18

Its Sunday, me and Jewels were all alone in the house. Having sometime to ourselves, we played lots of games like pillow fighting, its soo fun to beat your friend with a pillow and take all the revenge you want, next we ate popcorn🍿 and drank some juice🍹, we watched my favourite movie "The Lion King" after that we played with Jewels cats, there just sooo adorable!!!🐱🐈 But then suddenly we heard loud noises comming out from outside the street. We went to look from our window

It was a huge truck carrying some furniture and stuff🚚🚛, I suddenly remembered that mom told we are gonna have neighbours after a long time. I told Jewels about it and so she began to ask me questions.

Jewels: Hey did you meet who the new people comming in your neighbourhood are? 🏘️

Y/N: No, I don't even know who they are. I actually kinda wish there's a girl my age but she shouldn't be a bitch or else my life is destroyed!!!

Jewels: Hahah that's right.

We kept looking at the things that were going in the neighbours house. The people who were gonna come to stay there looked pretty rich cause of the expensive things that were going in the house.

Jewels: Oh my I wish I had that comfortable couch!! 🛋️

Y/N: Hahah I wish I had those comfy beds!!🛏️

We kept wishing for the stuffs they had when I saw someone familiar carrying a huge box📦 and going inside the house.

WAIT.......
1. Long legs
2. Brown hair
3. Fair skin
4. Handsome body

IS THAT......

Y/N: (whispers) Tae....

Jewels: What?

Y/N: Tae....

Jewels: Tae???

The guy carrying the huge box turned his face direction to our window and smiled.

Y/N: Huh! He saw me Jewels that's Tae it's Taehyung!!!

I quickly ran downstairs, with a huge smile on my face and opened my house door and rushed to my neighbor's place but my smile faded when I saw that......he's not there!!

Jewels: Hey where you going, you crazy?

Y/N: No I swear I saw him, he was right there. Where did he go?

I was confused, the truck suddenly left and the car that was parked in the corner of the house left toooo!! I looked closely as to my eyes caught the passenger seat and there he was sitting my one and only Kim Taehyung, the man of my dreams.

I quickly hugged Jewels tightly and started to laugh real hard, panting hard too, sweating cause of nervousness and the heat of the sun, crying tears of joy.

Y/N: I saw him! He is real! He is going to be our neighbour!!!! I'm sooo ready!! (Starts crying)

Jewels: Hey stop crying!! GURRLL but it's my first time seeing you like this!!! Do you like him that much?

Y/N: Jewels I'm happy to find him real!!!! I can't believe it!! It's the exact same person from my dream.

Jewels: Shhh...girl (closes my mouth with her hands) let's go in!!

We came back in the house and I started to jump with joy. I jumped everywhere litreally laughing my heart out cause of joy!!

Jewels: Hahahahah calm down girl... What if he is not gonna live here---

Y/N: Yaahhh don't say that! Don't use your dirty tongue here!!

Jewels: Hey don't say that to your friend!

Y/N: Then dont say something dirty, I'm happy here waiting for him to come while you are saying he won't come.

Jewels: Okay ya---

I hug her tight again and this time squeezed her that her bones might break any moment.

Jewels: Help dear Lord I can't breathe!!

Y/N: Hahaha there! I am so happy make me something to eat!! I'm hungry!!

We both then decided to go outside to eat in a nearby burger shop, we informed our parents and went to eat.

We arrived at the place took our seat, ordered our fries🍟 and burgers🍔.

I ate two burgers cause today is the best day of my life!!

Jewels: Oh my today you're eating more than usual.

Y/N: I'm just soo Hungryyyyyy!!!

Jewels: Hahahaha

We ate and I paid for the burgers so she decided to treat us ice creams🍦.
We were on our way to the house when Jewels bumped into someone and fall down. I helped her stand up and looked at the guy.

Y/N: HUH!!!!

Jewels: HEY LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!!

Guy: I'm sorry! Real sorry! (gives a smile)

Jewels: (falls for the smile) It's ok (blushing)

Y/N: (drags Jewels from the situation)
Yaahhh you know who that is it's Jeon Jungkook!!!

Jewels: What? Really??

The guy then turns out our way and gives us two a smirk and waves at Jewels.
Jewels waves back.

Jewels: Oh my god did you see that!

Y/N: Jewels!!! No you're not falling for him!!!

Jewels: What are you talking about?

Took jewels home and told her that the guy from before looked exactly like the guy from the dream and he was the reason I didn't make up with you, he stole you from me.
Jewels gave me a weird look and I told her that I wouldn't want my dream to become a reality please don't fall for someone and leave me alone!!! Jewels then gave me a comfort hug and said that she would never do that and if someone tries to steal her away from me so she would punch that person and never see them again. I was happy and said to myself that I saw both the guys from my dream what a coincidence, these guys are truly real!!!

To be continue........