Chapter 13

Tae: What are you doing?

Y/N: HUH! Ummm...nothing I was just......
(I started to close his pic book cause I was embarrassed, he found me looking at his personal stuff)

Tae: It's ok....ummm...if you wanted to know about my past you could have just asked me hehehe.

Y/N: Ummm.....no but can I ask you something?

Tae: Yeah....

Y/N: Why do you have pics of the orphanage?

Tae: Well Y/N did you know that I lived in the same orphanage as you guys, at first my parents didn't had any children so they adopted me, they usually used to see me playing with you I even shared my first kiss with you as a baby!

Y/N: (Eyes widen) I had my first kiss tooo I thought I never kissed anyone.

Tae: Hahaha well we were quite young, my parents often used to visit the orphanage before they adopted me, they used to hold my cheeks and say "What a cute boy" my mom loved me a lottt!! They always used to see me with you so they asked the owner
A/N~~~
(I don't know what you call the head of the orphanage so I call it owner)

Tae: They asked the owner if we were siblings but they said no.

Y/N: Ohh so we aren't siblings....

Tae: No!!! So after that they took me with them after few years when my mom couldn't have any kids so again we decided to adopt Jewels. At first I wasn't happy about the decision they took but.....then got used to it.

Y/N: So you're from the same orphanage tooo and we used to play together~~~ hahaha OH THAT'S WHY I REMEMBER JEWELS WHEN SHE TOOK YOU'RE NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME I WAS LIKE TAEHYUNG!! I HAVE HEARD THAT NAME SOMEWHERE!!!

Tae: ok calm down don't be excited hahah the neighbours gonna wake up!!

Y/N: Heheheh so do you have pics---

Tae: Speaking of pics I have yours.

And he showed me pictures that his mom took when he was a baby with me I was shocked to see them, the girl in the picture was me and I see Jewels too, everything made sense after he showed me proves he had many pictures, I took some clicks of pics from my phone.

We did look happy in the orphanage, I am happy to actually not have him as my step brother cause it might ruin our friendship if we fall in love. I looked at Tae and he suddenly give me a quick kiss on the lips.

Tae: I think it's a reunion Hmmm?

Y/N: (blushing cause of the kiss) Yes I guess? Hehehe.

Tae: This is our second.

He kissed me again out of nowhere but this time it was a long one, a passionate one, I closed my eyes wanting it to last long but he removed his lips after and I saw a smirk on his face.

Tae: This is our third.

He came in close again to kiss me for the fourth time when I pushed him back.

Tae: What? I was trying sitting properly.🙄

Y/N: Oooh (I looked down cause of embarrassment)

Tae: Wae you thought I would kiss you again?

I looked up to see him and he smirked making me annoyed.

Y/N: Taehyung you're such a tease!!

I started to hit him.

Tae: Hahahah what? It's fun teasing you hahahha!!!!

I am going to sleep, you sleep here. I closed his door room leaving him inside, I was happy but don't know what to do it's a good thing his parents didn't adopt me or he would be my brother. He said we used to play together. I threw my useless body on the bed and started to recall whatever he said. He even said I was his first kiss, Kiss huh KISS!!! OH WE JUST......DID IT TODAY!!! TWICE THOUGH. Oh my goodness!!!

But thinking about how passionate it was. His soft lips just touched mine. I love that feeling I wish it could happen again!!

I looked at the clock which was just in front of me.Oh my it's already 2:50a.m I have to wake up early. Good night to myself and I can't sleep.

Common you can and KHASHOOO!!! (snore)

To be continue.........