Not This Time

Chanel Pov

Soo I Heard Him Come Up The Stairs And Put His Phone Down With It Unlocked And On Taneka's And His Conversation . I Looked Mad And Red As A Tomatoe . He Saw My Face Expression And Looked Down At His Phone .

August : You Looked Through My Phone

Chanel : No Shit Sherlock

August : Wtf I Tell You About That .

Chanel : I Dont Know Because You Were Too Busy Fucking Taneka .

August : Bitch Who You Think You Are ? * Screaming *

Did This Nigga Just ...... Oh Hell No . Next Thing I Know I Exploded .

Chanel : I Don't Think , I Know I'm Chanel Nicole Jones ! And You Needa Bring Your Tone Down To A 1 . Don't Come At Me Like I Did Something Wrong When You Cheated Last Night . Talking About " Im Glad You're Mine " . Well Guess What Im Not Anymore . Im Done With Your Excuses ! Who Do You Think YOU Are ? Soo You And Taneka Can Both Kiss My Ass . Pathetic Ass . You're Not A Man , You're A Lil Boy . Gotta Go Cheat On The Girl Who Held You Down Since We Were In Diapers . Im Done With You . Soo Get To Stepping Pathetic Ass Lil Boy !

August : I Don't Need You . You're A Hoe Anyway .

He Walked Downstairs And Slammed The Door . Im Proud Of Myself For Not Crying And Standing Up For Myself . Imma Call Myra And Tell Her What Happened.

August Pov

Mane I Fucked Up Big Time. The Words I Just Told Her Weren't Me . It Just Me . She's Right. I Am A Lil Boy . I Needa Stop Fucking With Taneka Cuz She's Causing Me My Baby . I Gotta Get Her Back And I Promise This Time No More Fuck Ups .

Chanel Pov

Right Now It's 6:00 And Im Getting Ready For The Party. Although August Gone Be There . That Doesn't Phase Me. Im Still Gone Turn Up With My Friend Tyler . I've Been Feeling Him For A While . He's Been Feeling Me Too. He Agreed To Go To The Party With Me . Soo I Just Got Out The Shower And Im In My Closet Tryna Find The Perfect Outfit. I Pulled Out My Acid Washed High Waist Shorts And My Aqua Blue Bustier Top With My Aqua 11's . I Put My Undergarments On And Got Dressed. I Threw My Hair In A Bun And Applied Some Eyeliner Mascara And Red Lipstick . Just As I Got Up To Walk To My Body Length Mirror , I Heard A Horn Beep Outside. I Looked Out My Window And Saw Tyler's Car. I Smiled And Took My Phone Off The Charger And Grabbed Some Money And Put It In My Back Pocket. I Walked Downstairs And Locked Up . I Walked To Tyler's Car And Got In.

Tyler : Hey Gorgeous ! You Look Fly Af !

Chanel : Wassup Sexy! You Look Fresh Af !

Tyler Is 18 . He's My Color , Has Dimples , And Braces. He Be Fresh And He's Bout 6 Inches Taller Than Me . He's Sexy Af !

Tyler : Ready ?

Chanel : Let's Get It !

We Pulled Up To The Party And Got Out The Car . We Walked Hand In Hand . I Felt My Back Pocket Vibrate . I Pulled My Phone Out And Saw Myra Texted Me .

My Bestfriend <3 : Where Are You ?!?

Me : Coming In .

My Bestfriend <3 : Meet Me By The Bar

Me : K

I Saw Myra By The Bar And I Turned To Tyler To Come On . Tyler And I Walked Up To Her

Myra : Hey Chanel Hey Tyler

Chanel : Wassup

Tyler : Hey

Myra : Soo Yall Together

Tyler : Not Yet

I Blushed .

Chanel : Where's Chris ?

Myra : The Bathroom .

We Looked Over And Saw Chris Kissing This Girl . Myra Looked Like She Was About To Blow . I've Never Seen Her Like This . She Walked Over And Tyler And I Looked Shocked .

Myra : Really Chriss . Soo All That Stuff You Said Last Night Was A Lie . You're A Liar !

Next Thing I Know I Saw Myra Slang That Poor Girl . When They Pulled Myra Off Of Her , The Poor Girl Had A Black Eye , Bloody Nose , And Bloody Mouth . Myra Walked Off Like A Boss And She Came Back To The Bar And Had 2 Shots . She Calmed Down And Some Guy Came Up To Her And Talked To Her . He Was Sexy . They Went On The Floor. I Told Tyler I Had To Pee. As I Was Walking To The Bathroom , I Saw August Kissing Taneka . I Rolled My Eyes And He Saw Me . He Jumped Down And Started Walking Towards Me. I Was Walking Really Fast But He Still Caught Up .

August : Chanel !

Chanel : Leave Me Alone August

August : I'm Sorry Chanel !

Chanel : Shove Your Apology Up Your Ass . If You Would Excuse Me , I Have To Get Back To My Date .

I Walked Back To Tyler And I Took Him To The Dance Floor And We Danced And Then Rocket By Beyonce Came On And I Danced On Him And Then We Were Eye To Eye Level And We Kissed .

Tyler : Will You Be Mine ?

Chanel : Yes

August Pov

I Saw Him Ask Her Out And She Said Yes . I Needa Get Her Back. Ik It's Only Been 5 Hours But I Miss Her Like Crazy .