Falling Hard

Chanel Pov

I Forgave August Cuz I Couldnt Stay Mad At Him For Too Long. But We Decided To Go . Myra Is Going To Ride Back With Chris . So Ever Since I Got In The Car, August Has Been Peeking At Me . He Told Me He Has A Surprise. I Wanna Know So Bad Because He Keeps Smirking.

Chanel: Augustttttttttttt.....

August: Im Still Not About To Tell You

Chanel: Why Not Man ?

August: Because If I Tell You , It Wouldn't Be A Surprise . Now Would It ?

Myra Pov

So Im Walking With Chris And He's Really Sweet. He's Telling Me About His Dreams Of Singing And About How He Likes Me. I'm Really Digging Him.

Chris Pov

Man , Myra Is Like The Girl I Been Waiting For. She's Beautiful, Sweet , And Smart. I Think It's Time For Me To Make My Move.

No One's Pov

Chris: Myra , Its Something I Wanna Get Off My Chest .

Myra: Okay * Looking Confused *

Chris: I've Liked You For A While And I Was Wondering Will You Be Mine ?

Myra: Uhhhhhhhhh ........................

Chris: Nevermind . I Knew I Should've Never- GCO By Myra Kissing Him .

Myra : Yes

August Pov

Yesssss . She Took Me Back .! Well Right Now , We Are In The Car And She's Begging Me To Tell Her Where Im About To Take Her . I Can't Wait To See Her Face But I Gotta Go Back To The House And Get Her Present . We Pulled Up At My House

Chanel Pov

We Pulled Up At August's House And He Got Out And Ran In. I Was Sitting In The Car Listening To Move That Dope . Thats My Shit ! Anyways When I Was Right In The Middle Of My Fave Part, I Heard August Phone Ring . I Look At The Caller Id And It Says........