He Keeps Assuming

Chanel Pov

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Bacon And Sausage. Luis , Our Chef , Must Be Here . I Rolled Over To See August Gone . I Shrugged . I Got Up And Went To The Bathroom To Do My Morning Routine . I Finished Up And I Went And Put My Phone On The iPod Dock . I Put It On Beyonce . I Jumped In The Shower And Washed Up With My Pineapple Body Wash . I Rinsed Off And Got Out . I Wrapped A Towel Around Me And Walked Back Into My Room . The Music Lowered And Then Went Back To Its Full Volume . I Checked The Messages One Was From Myra And The Other Was From August . I Checked Myra's First .

Bestfriend <3 : Be Ready In 30 !

Me : Kay

Then I Checked August's

MyForever : Sorry I Left . Emergency Meeting At The Studio . Call You When I Get Out. Love You Bae .

Me : It's Cool , Kay , And Love You Too.

I Turned The Music Up Full Blast And When To My Closet And Pulled Out My "Bankhead" Shirt With My Overall Shorts And My 11 Retro Jordans ( Concord ) . I Walked To My Vanity Set And Decided To Put My Hair Up In A Bun . I Applied Some EOS , Mascara , And Eyeliner . As I Was Applying Makeup , I Heard Luis Over The Intercom Saying My Breakfast Was Ready . I Replied . I Put In My Diamond Studs In And Walked Over To My Body Length Mirror . I Grabbed My Phone , Money , And Headed Downstairs. I Sat And Ate My Breakfast . As I Finished , I Heard Myra's Car Beep . I Put My Dishes In The Sink And Walked Out . I Got In And We Headed Out To The Mall As Always . When We Got There , We Bought Some Of Everything . I Told Myra That I Had To Run To The Restroom And She Sat And Waited On Me . As I Walked To The Restroom , I Ran Into Tyler . Oh No . I Tried To Hide But It Didnt Work .

Tyler : Hey Chanel . Listen Im Soo Sorry About What Happened Last Week .

Chanel : I Gotta Go .

I Walked Back To Myra And We Went To Lunch At Benihana . When We Finished , We Went Back To My House To Get Ready For Our Double Date Tonight . August Texted Me And Said Be Ready In 30 . Since I Took A Shower Earlier , Im Gonna Just Get Ready . I Went To My Closet And I Pulled Out My White Strapless Bustier , Red Polka Dot Skater Skirt , My Sleeveless Jean Jacket And My Red And White Converse . I Went To My Vanity Set And I Straightened My Hair . I Applied Red Lipstick , Mascara , And Eyeliner . I Was Cute . Myra Had On Tye~Dye Shorts , A " Awkward " Crop Top And Some White Sandals . Her Hair Was Straightened Too . We Were Hot ! We Were Taking Pics And We Were Waiting On Chris And August and Its Been 3 Hours . We Heard A Horn Beep And We Looked Out The Window To See Tyler And His Friend Justin . I Grabbed My Phone And We Walked Outside .

Chanel : What Yall Doing Here ?

Tyler : To Take Yall To The Fair . Come On

We Got In And Got To The Fair . We Had Fun And Tyler And I Are Friends Now . He Takes Us Back To My House And When We Walk In , We See August And Chris Looking Worried And Mad.

August Grabbed My Arm And Took Me To My Room . Chris And Myra Left .

Chanel : Calm Df Down And Let My Fucking Arm Go .

August : What Df Is This ? *Yelling *

He Shows Me A Pic On Twitter Of Me , Myra , Tyler , And Justin.

Chanel : Us At The Fair That Yall Were Suppose To Take Us To The Fair But Were 3 Hours Late . Soo We Went Anyways

August : Soo You Cheating Now ?!?

Chanel :Noo ! We Are Just Friends . We Were Waiting On Yall And He Pulled Up To My House Unexpectedly. He Said He Was Gonna Take Us . And We Got In . You Told Me 30 Mins With Turned Into 3 Hours And We Were Tired Of Waiting . *Yelling*

August : Whatever Man . *Walks Out The House *

At This Point , I Don't Even Care. I Just Need Some Rest .

I Woke Up To See August Not There Again . I Shrugged . I Checked My Phone To See 2 Messages . One From Myra And One From August. I Checked Myra's First.

MyLovebug <3 : Whats The Move For Today.

Me : The Beach ?

MyLovebug <3 : Kay.

I Checked August

.... : Are You Cheating Or Not.

Im Not About To Entertain Him . Anyways I Walked To My Bathroom To Do My Morning Routine . I Turned On My Beyonce. I Pulled Out My Galaxy 2 Piece . I Put My Short Over My Bikini Bottoms . I Put In My Belly Ring . I Left My Hair Curly . I Heard Myra's Car Soo I Grabbed My Flip Flops , Phone , And Beach Bag . I Headed Downstairs. I Locked Up And Got In Her Car. We Drove And Have Had Fun. We Got To The Beach And Found The Perfect Spot . We Laid On Our Towel And Talked. I Looked Over To See.........