He's Really Faithful

Chanel Pov

Its Been 4 Months Since August And I Got Back Together . Its Been Going Really Good . We've Gotten Closer . Right Now , I Woke Up To The Curtains Open And The Sunshine Blinding Me . I Got Up And Went To My Bathroom To Do My Morning Routine . When I Got Done , I Got A Text From August Saying We're Having A Couples Day Today With Myra And Chris . I Replied And I Got In The Shower . I Washed Up With My Apple Body Wash And I Rinsed Off . I Got Out And Wrapped A Towel Around Me . I Went To My Closet And Pulled Out My Black Leggings With My Oversized Faded Grey Sweater And My Black Sparkly Uggs . I Lotioned Up And Put My Undergarments On . I Got Dressed And I Went To My Vanity Set And Put My Hair In A Bun . I Didn't Add Anything Except EOS . I Heard A Horn Beep . I Looked Out The Window And Saw August's Car . I Grabbed My Phone . I Walked Downstairs And Walked To His Car To See Him , Myra And Chris .

Chanel : Hey Bae * Kiss Him * Hey Guys .

August : Hey Babe

Myra : Hey

Chris : Wassup

We Pulled Out Of The Driveway And August Turned Up The Music. We Were Bumping And Then We Pulled Up To Rue 21 . Mane Myra And I Almost Bought Everything In That Store . Then We Pulled Up To The Movies . We Saw Despicable Me 2 . Then We Went To The Mall And Shopped Some More . Then We Finally Went To Benihana . We Ate And Talked . The Waitresses Tried To Flirt But We Didn't Care Cuz They Know Who They Belong To . We All Went Back To My House And Chilled . We Went Into The Arcade , Movie Room , And We Played Spy With Walkie Talkies . We Had Fun. We Ended Up Falling Asleep In The Arcade . I Woke Up . It Was Like 9:30 Pm.

Chanel : Guys !

Myra : Huh

August : What Bae

Chris: What

Chanel : We Fell Asleep In Here

We All Laugh . These Are Moments I Cherish The Most . With My Friends And The Love Of My Life . We All Got Up And Played Some More And We All Decided To Go To A Hotel . I Went Into My Room And Packed Clothes For 3 Days . I Made Sure I Had My Makeup , Charger , And Toothbrush . I Headed Downstairs And Locked Up . August And I Went To The Hotel While Myra And Chris Went To Get There Clothes And Come . We Checked In And We Got The Best Suite On The Top Floor. We Get Up There And Fell Out On The Soft Bed . We Heard A Knock And We Saw Myra And Chris Standing There Looking Mad At Each Other .

Chanel : What's Wrong Now ?

Myra : He Assumes Im Cheating

Chris : I Don't Assume . I Know . Chanel , If Your Girlfriend's On Her Phone 24/7 And She Doesn't Pay You No Attention Then It Says A Boy's Name . What Would You Assume ?

August : Im Not In It . *Walks Away*

Chanel : I Would Think That , But I Don't Know .

Chris : Excatly

Myra : Mane , Im Gone .

Chris :Yeah Go Talk To Your Niggaa

We Walked In And I Went To August And I Room And He Was On The Phone Laughing .

~ August On The Phone ~

Hah . Yeah. We'll See Tonight When They Go To Sleep . Iight Baby.

Chanel : I Knew Yo Ahh Couldn't Stay Faithful .

I Could See The Guilt All Over His Face .

August : Baby I Can Explain

Chanel : Who Is She ?

August : Baby

Chanel : August Who Is She ?

August : Myra .