Chanel & Chris Forever

Chanel Pov

It's Been A Year Since Chris And I Got Together . I've Never Woulda Thought Me And Chris Out Of All People Would End Up Together. Right Now , We're Not On Speaking Terms With August And Myra . We Haven't Spoke To Them Since That Night At The Hotel .They Betrayed Both Of Us But It's Okay . Chris Is Better Anyway . Right Now , Im Waking Up And Roll Over To See Chris Sleep With One Hand In His Pants And The Other On His Face . He Sleeps So Weird . Anyway , I Got Up And Got In The Shower . I Washed Up With My Mango Temptation Body Wash And I Got Out . I Got My Towel And Wrapped It Around Me. I Did My Morning Routine And I Walked Out The Bathroom To See Chris Sitting Up On The Bed Half Sleep .

Chanel : Chris !

Chris : *Wakes Up* Hmm ?

Chanel : Wake Up .

Chris : I Am Woke Bae . As Soon As I Saw You In That Towel , I Almost Did Some Things.

Chanel : Wow . But What Are We Doing Today ? *Getting Undergarments*

Chris : How About We Go To Breakfast And Then The Mall .

Chanel : Sounds Cool .

I Lotioned Up And Put My Undergarments On While Chris Was In The Shower . I Decided To Put On My Tye~Dye Shorts , A White Tank Top (Tucked In) , And My Black And White Chucks (Converse). I Went To My Vanity Mirror And Straightened My Hair And I Added Mascara , Eyeliner , And EOS . I Was Cute . Chris Had On His Black Black Pyramid Shirt With Some Black Skinny Jeans And Black And White Chucks . I Grabbed My Phone And Money And Went Downstairs To Be Greeted By My Parents . Them And Chris Have An Amazing Bond . We Said Our Goodbyes And Headed Out .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( At The Mall )

We Walked Around And Shopped For A While . We Got Tired So We Sat Down . I Had To Pee So I Told Chris I'll Be Back . I Went Into The Restroom And Did My Business And I Went To The Sink , Washed My Hands , And Dried Them . I Went Back To The Mirror To Fix Myself Up . Someone Came Up Beside Me . I Look In The Mirror And The Person Looked Familiar . Then It Hit Me . Myra .