August Or Chris ?

Chanel Pov

My Whole World Just Stopped . I Hurried And Called 911 . I Felt His Wrist , He Still Has Pulse . I Started Pacing . I Kneeled Beside Him And Started Talking To Him .

Chanel : August Baby, Come On . Stay With Me . Pleasee *Crying*

The Ambulance Came And Put Him On A Gurney . I Got In And We Rode To The Hospital . They Put Him On A Stretcher And Took Him To the Back . If He Doesn't Make It , My Whole World Would End . I Just Broke Down And Started Going Crazy . It Took 3 Nurses To Hold Me Down And They Put A Needle In Me And It Blacked Out .

August Pov

We Were Back At The Restaurant And As Soon As I Heard Chris's Name , I Almost Lost It . I Had To Leave . I Got Home And Found My Needles . Yes I Stick Myself With Needles . After That , Everything Blacked Out . Right Now , Im In A Hospital Bed . I Woke Up And I Saw A Nurse Come In . She Looked Familiar .

??? : Well Hello August .

Then It Hit Me , Taneka .

August : WTF !?!

Taneka : Look , Im A New Person Now . Im Married And Have Kids . My Hoeing Days Are Over But Uhh You Are Okay . You Just Need To Take Medication And Uhh They Kinda Got Chanel :

August : What ?

Taneka : She Went Kinda Crazy And They Stuck Her With A Needle And Put Her In A Room .

August :*Jumps Up And Tries To Run Out The Door *

Taneka : Room 537

I Ran To Her Room To See Her Laying There . I Walked In And She Woke Up .

August : Baby ??

Chanel : August ! Are You Okay ? *Cries*

August : Yeah But Are YOU Okay ?

Chanel : Im Fine . What Were You Thinking ?!?

August : Babe I - GCO By Chanel

Chanel : We'll Talk About This At Home .

Then I Went Back To My Room And They Discharged Me . I Got Dressed And Went To Chanel's Room . She Was Getting Dressed And She Looked Up At Me And Rolled Her Eyes . I Felt the Guilt All Over Me .

Chanel Pov

We Got In The Car And The Whole Rids Was Silent . We Pulled In The Driveway And He Turned The Car Off . I Was Longing For A Hot Shower . I Ran Upstairs And Got In The Shower And My Body Adjust To The Hot Sensation Pouring On Me . I Had A Long Day . I Washed Up And Got Out . I Wrapped A Towel Around Me And Headed To The Room . I Saw August Sitting On The Bed With His Head In This Hand . I Dried Off And Lotioned Up . I Put My Undergarments On And Put On Some Grey Sweats ,A Black Nike Sports Bra , And Some Pineapple Socks . I Sat On The Bed And Got On My Phone .

August : Baby Please Talk To Me . Im Sorry .

Chanel : Mhmm .

August : Don't Start That Mane . *Yelling*

Chanel : *Threw My Phone Down* Don't Yell At Me ! I'm Not The One Who's Sticking Myself With Needles . August Don't You Know You Could've Died *Cries* Don't You Think That Will Be Devastating To Everyone ! You're Yelling At Me When I'm Tryna Help You . You Gotta Stop Babe ! * Crying Hard* You Gotta Stop .

He Came And Hugged Me . He Kissed Me And Tried To Calm Me Down . He Whispered Soothing Things In My Ear And Wiped My Tears .

August : Imma Stop Babe . I Promise . We Gone Get Through This Okay ?

Chanel : Okay .

August : Now Let's Enjoy The Rest Of Our Vacation .

Chanel : Okay .

He Pecked My Lips And I Headed Downstairs To Cook .

August Pov

Chanel's The Love Of My Life . I Hate To See Her Cry . She's The Reason I Breathe . I Need To Stop .

Chanel Pov

August Doesn't Realize That He Could've Been Dead Right Now . He Needs To Stop . It's Been A Month Since The Incident . Right Now , We're Sitting On The Couch .

August : Babe .

Chanel : Huh ?

August : You Know What Tomorrow Is ?

Chanel : No .

August : Really ?

Chanel : Yes , I Know It's Your Birthday .

August : Awe . I Was Bouta Say .

Chanel : Crybaby .

August . Oh I Can Make You Cry Baby . *Winks*

Chanel : I'll Like To See You Try .

We Started Kissing Heavily . I Jump On Him And He Stood Up And Picked Me Up . We Got Upstairs To His Bed And He Laid My Down Not Breaking The Kiss . He Reached For My Buckle On My Pants . Next Thing I Know , We're Both Naked Outta Breath . We Both Got In The Shower And Washed Up . We Got Out And Wrapped A Towel Around Us . We Walked In The Room And I Lotioned Up And Put On My Blue Lace Strapless Bra And My Blue Lace Panties . It Was 4th Of July So I Put On My Blue High Waisted Shorts , White Bandeau With Spaghetti Straps , Sleeveless Jean Jacket And My Air Jordan Captain Americas . I Was Fresh . I Flat Iron My Hair And Put On A Red Beanie . I Added My Eyeliner , Red Lipstick And Mascara . I Had To Snap Up . August Had On His True Religion Jeans ,A Red Shirt With Marilyn Monroe On The Front Smoking A Blunt , A Blue Beanie And His Captain Americas . I Grabbed My Phone And Money . We Locked Up And Got In The Car . It Was 7:00 Pm . We Went And Got Honey And Tyga . We Went To The Carnival . As Soon As We Were At The Top , There Were Fireworks . August And I Kissed . It Felt Like Actual Fireworks Popping Out My Chest . We Stopped And Looked At Each Other .

August : I Love You .

Chanel : I Love You More .

August : Impossible .

We Got Off And Rode Somemore Rides . We Ate And We Went Home And I Put On Some Sweats And A Tank Top . I Threw My Hair In A Messy Bun And Laid Down In Bed Next To My Lovely Fiancé . He Wrapped His Arm Around My Waist And We Fell Asleep .