I Moved On

Chanel Pov

Soo Me And Tyler Are Official Now . I Woke Up And Looked At My Phone And Saw I Had 4 Text Messages And 3 Missed Calls . I Saw That 2 Messages And 3 Missed Calls Were From August , One From Tyler , And One From My Mom . I Checked My Mom's First .

Momma Dukes <3 : Im In France . Be Home In 2 Weeks . Love You

Me : Okay . Love You Too

Then I Checked Tyler's

My Love :* : Morning Babe . Im Taking You At Out Today Soo Get Ready.

I Blushed Then I Checked August's

DoNotAnswer : I'm Sorry Chanel
DoNotAnswer : Please Answer My Calls

I Rolled My Eyes And Went To Do My Morning Routine. I Washed My Body With My Island Rush Body Wash From Victoria Secret . I Washed Off And Wrapped A Towel Around Me. I Walked To My Closet And Pulled Out My Cut Off Shorts , My Blue LA Crop Top And My Galaxy Vans. I Texted Tyler And Told Him To Be On His Way . He Said Okay. I Lotioned Up And Put Sunscreen On Because It's Really Hot Today . I Put My Undergarments On And I Got Dressed . I Went To My Vanity Set . I Put On My EOS And Some Red Lipstick . And Some Mascara . I Let My Hair Flow Today . I Heard A Horn Outside . I Knew That Was Tyler Soo I Put My Blue Raybans On , And Phone . I Locked Up And Turned Around To See Tyler In His Mustang Drop-Top. I Get In And Lean Over To Kiss Him. I Instantly Get Butterflies.

Tyler : Hey Beautiful .

Chanel : Hey Bae

Tyler : Ready ?

Chanel : Ready.

Today Was Perfect With Him. My Hair Was Flowing In The Wind , We Were Bumping In The Car , We Were Perfect Today . We Went To The Mall , The Movie , Lunch , And The Park. Now We're At TCBY . I Ordered The Cookie's And Cream With M&M's On Top . He Ordered Chunky Mint Chocolate . He Payed And We Sat At A Table Outside Of The Parlor. I Was Eating My Ice Cream And Enjoying My Boyfriend's Company Until I Saw August Pull Up . I Continued Talking To Tyler And August Walks Up To Our Table And Sat Beside Me. Df ?!?!

Chanel : What The Fuck August !

August : Can I Speak To You Privately ?

Chanel : You Made It Real Clear The Other Day That You Didn't Want To Be Bothered With Me .

August : Please ?

Chanel : I'll Be Back Tyler .

Tyler : Okay .

We Walked To The Side Of The Parlor.

Chanel : What ?

August : Look Im Super Sorry About What Happened. I Used Choice Of Words That I Shouldn't Have . Im Sorry For Everything . I Want You Back .

Chanel : You Think That You Can Just Say Sorry And I Could Forget Everything. Thats Not How It Works. I Was Faithful And Everything To You. You Hurt Me . Bad. And I Dont Know If Their's An Us . Now If You Excuse Me , I Would Like To Get Back To My Boyfriend.

I Walked Away Proud . I Grabbed My Ice Cream And Grabbed Tyler And We Went To His Car . I Kissed Him Passionately. I Moved On . And Im Glad .