"The Admirer"

You and Spencer Reid had been friends since joining the BAU together on April 24 two years ago

You and Spencer Reid had been friends since joining the BAU together on April 24 two years ago. And you had a major crush on him since then. But didn't tell anyone you had it, not even Garcia.

When walking to your to your cubicle, you see some papers on your desk. The sticky stated:"please report to the office once finished!"

You looked at the stack of papers crazily. And then sat down to look at the criminal files that you had to sort through and some you had to shred and confiscate. You stretched and rolled your shoulders and noticed a note in your jacket pocket while stretching your legs.

You grabbed it from your pocket and seen it said secret admirer at the bottom, you got excited and thought about Spencer.

You smiled after you finished reading it and placed it in your drawer and got right back to filing, meanwhile Derek stares you down smiling you turned and he's back to filing

You smiled after you finished reading it and placed it in your drawer and got right back to filing, meanwhile Derek stares you down smiling you turned and he's back to filing. You felt kinda weird when he did that and wondered why. So you walked over to him and rubbed his head and then his shoulder.

Y/n:"you okay Derek?"

Morgan:"yeah, just busy typing and sending these formats to Spence so he could correct them where ever he is? Hey, have you seen him?"

Y/n:"yeah, last time i seen him, he had been in the coffee room!"

Morgan stared at you

Derek POV

How could Spencer be this dumb to not fall in love with this beautiful woman! I mean i know she been through a lot but she stlll hasn't got the gist that it might be me sending her the notes and love letters. Every time i look at her when she reads it she smiles at me and then mentions Spence, i mean cant you see its me beautiful?

You had turned around and headed to your desk,sitting down you finished filing the papers and picked them up heading to hotchs office with the papers in hand, very heavy.

While walking down the hall your seen Spencer hit the corner. And walk past as not knowing who you were. You rolled your eyes. You knocked on hotch's door and waited for an answer.the door swung open and you fell but someone caught you from behind. But you landed on Morgan's lap.

Hotch came out of the room yelling at Spencer.

Spencer:"what is it thiiiiss timmmee?"

He slowed his words and looked down to papers everywhere.

Hotch:" I'm sorry guys!"

Y/n:"well next time tell Spencer to do your darn files"

You got up fixing your long pencil skirt walking down the hall fast grabbing your coat and putting it on. You wrapped the note up.

You yelled across the room

Y/n:"whoever wrote the notes can stop writing them"

As you headed out the door. Morgan grabbed your arm. And pulled you to the side.

Morgan:"what the hell are you doing? That could've been notes from an friend,but you fail to realize or care right?"

Morgan walked away hurt. Holding his chin. You headed down the steps to your car. And seen balloons tied to your mirrors and candies in your front and back seat. You started to cry.

Morgan came out of the building heading towards you, you looked up and he grabbed your chin and kissed you passionately, you grabbed the back of his neck standing on your tippy toes. He lifted you up and placed you on the front of the car. You both unlocked lips. And took breaths.

Derek:"the notes were from me"

You smiled and looked down his hands rubbing your thighs. He put his hands on your arms rubbing them up and down.

Y/n:"why didn't you tell me?

Derek:"because I didn't know how to..and plus i figured you liked Spencer"

Y/n:"thats who i thought had been sending me the notes,but when you kept smiling every time i would get a present from the secret admirer i thought it was to give me a clue of who's sending them, because you and Spencer are close and me and Spencer are close., but thank you for all of this"

Derek:"i just want you,i need a woman that can be there at all time no matter the circumstance,i just wanna be with you,and that's all that matters, so are you up for it?'

//TO BE CONTINUED//