"The new guy and girl!?!"

You headed into the Police station,heading to the elevator you pressed the button and the door opened. A lady brushed pass you,knocking down all of your files in hand.

She looked back,and smiled.

????:"Sorry" giggling.

She walked down the hall, you got all of you ur files up and then got on the elevator. Heading to floor 3. The door opened and you see Reid smiling extra heavy!

You wave and head to your desk, sitting down you flattened your skirt out. You felt someone staring but flicked it off. You knew it was Reid profiling you,and he just liked to stare.

You crossed your leg underneath the desk,and then seen a new boy on the team across from you. He turned and you waved at him,he smiled.

You got up and Reid watched you excitedly get up,then Morgan walked over to the new guy also.

Morgan:"Hey y/n,I think Rossi needed help with some files" He looked at you with a serious face.

You looked at him and then crossed your arms walking over to Rossi.

Y/n:"you need something Rossi?"

Rossi:"Yeah,you understand this encryption?"

Y/n:"eli,eli,lama Sabach thani,yes,it's a mercy statement from the Bible"

Rossi:"thanks"

Y/n:"your welcome"

You headed back to your desk and finished working on your case.

Reid walked over to you and smiled happily.

Reid:"Hi beautiful!"

Y/n:"Hi.."

Reid:"you seen the new guy?"

Y/n:"Morgan blocked my hi number,I think he's cute"

Reid:"Taylor or Morgan?"

Y/n:"Morgan's too muscular for me..."

You started to bend and rubb your legs,Reid watched you and started to turn red a a tomato.

Reid:"I'm gonna head back to my u-umm table-later-r"

He walked back fast and sat down staring at you.

You turned your head and looked at him. He turned his head quickly getting back to work.

This was your outfit today.

You finally finished all of your paperwork

You finally finished all of your paperwork. Garcia called you into her room.you got up and walked down the silenced hall swaying and clicking your heels.

You turned and seen Spencer follow you around the corner behind you,but cared less.

You entered to find Morgan giving Garcia a kiss on the mouth. And walk out,he winked at you. You smiled and headed in silently you walked in your top toes.

Y/n:"BOO!"

Garcia jumped and you laughed hard not able to control your laughter. She stared angrily grabbed her sandwich off the table biting into it.

Garcia:"Don't stay alone...I'll get you back"

Y/n:"Says the one who didn't contact me when she had sex with mr.feisty and overprotective."

Garcia:"We Did Not Have Sex!!!"

You looked at her surprised and sat on the cubicle,looking down at her.

Garcia:"okay we did,but...

Y/n:"but...he's extremely busy...oh yeah...and I'm dating Reid,only in your dreams"

Garcia:"You need to ask him,he's single!

You hear the door open.SPEAK OF THE DEVIL.

Reid:"Hey garcia..."

Garcia:"what's up pretty boy"

Reid:I need stays dealing with children abused aged 15,with no mothers"

Garcia:gotcha,

Meanwhile Spencer stared at your skirt and then scratched his head.

Garcia:"Hey,you free this Saturday?!"

Reid:"U-Uhh yeah,why?"

Garcia:"I'm having a get together me and chocolate thunda!!!"

Reid:"Sure I'll come,new guy coming?"

You looked at Reid and rolled your eyes,now you knew exactly what it was. Morgan blocked you from talking to Taylor because Reid was jealous.

You walked out of Garcia's office furious.

//TO BE CONTINUED//