"The makeup"

It was 12 I clock at night, and you couldn't sleep. Spencer hadn't been home and you were devastated and frustrated by now.

You went to go wash up and put and on some pajamas,meanwhile your neighbor is blasting music and you couldn't fall back to sleep. No consideration right?

You go downstairs to warm up some tea and see Spencer on the couch knocked out. In his work uniform and with a tablet in his hand about to slide off of the couch on to the floor. You take it and put where the electronics go.

You then walk over,kissing his forehead and whisper in his ear,waking him. He jolts and backs up and you wonder why. 

Al of a sudden you go to check the tea and hear it whistle,meaning it's almost finished.you pour it into your cup.  Spencer moves around in the couch for a little. You find it cute,as you drink your our cup of coffee you hear steps coming toward you,and then all of a sudden,your teas all over you scawling.

Y/n:"Omg!,Spencer you start crying.

Spencer:"oh my goodness are you alright??!?!"

You run upstairs crying. Spencer's right behind you. You slam the door,crying and so frustrated you don't even wanna see Spencer's face.

You dab your burn with cold water,luckily it's want worse. You heard a click in the door and feet paddling against the floor. Spencer had came from the stairs where the back of the kitchen was.

You looked up and seen sadness in Reid's eye's, he came and held you closely apologizing for the whole incident. You nodded and sobbed softly being caressed.

He turned your head towards him,and rubbed your cheek.

Spencer:"I'm so sorry beautiful..."

Y/n:"kiss me."

Spencer:"only if you forgive me?"

You thought and looked at him in the eyes.

Y/n:"I forgive yo-"

He carefully caressed your cheekbones and passionately kissed you.

You tilted your head for more ease. Once released you got on Spencer's lap and took off his sweater and laid on top of him like a big baby.

Spencer:"you missed daddy didn't you?"

Y/n:"yes I did....but there was one thing I didn't miss much"

Spencer:"and what is that?"

Y:n:"you checking that watch all the time"

Spencer:"it's just natural for me now,killers are everywhere,I could get called in at anytime babe"

He carefully watched his watch instead of you. You got off of him and went to the other side of the bed. He whined and took of his sneaks and went to go hop in the shower.

Meanwhile you played on his phone. You looked through his contacts and seen some new women in his call log,you started to get upset and denatured the fact that he could be cheating.

You started counting of how many times you guys had sex,went on dates,and even counted how many times he came home after 2:30am.

You felt a strange sense come over you,you then felt sad and angry at the same time. He came out of the bathroom with just a towel on.you licked your lips and then speculated if you guys should have makeup sex.

Then you shook your head no. Spencer headed over to his side of the room and grabbed night clothes,underwear,and thin short socks.

You went to go lay down and Spencer stopped you.

Y/n:"what now!??"

Spencer:"I need you to stay up baby"

Y/n:"why?!" You whined.

Spencer:"because in being selfish and horny right now,and I want you to be considerate and take in my aggressive state."

Y/n:"im mad at you!" You mumbled angrily.

Spencer heard you and looked at your thighs in your shorts,and swallowed very hard. You turned over the opposite side and then he pulled your legs open and got in between them. You turned your head and started to cry. 

He heard you and held you close, you felt so uncomfortable knowing that he might be cheating on you, you flicked it off.
And turned to Spencer to see if he was earnestly waiting for your response.

He looked at you with n angry face.

Spencer:"
What the hell is going with you y/n?"

Y/n:"nothing I'm simply just taking some extra thoughts of trying to know why you were out so late last night."

Spencer:"i told you I was with the team and we had a few drinks then i headed out with the guys to the store."

You released his arms and folded them upset,making a pouty face.

Y/n:"but if i come back at 3:30 am its world war five!!!!"

Spencer looked at you crazily and then started to laugh.

Y/n:" its really not funny!!"

//To Be Continued//