"The makeup part two"

While he looked at you crazy.
You got up and entered the bathroom. Spencer tried to catch the door open but you slammed it in his face. So excited to make him mad. You snickered while taking off your clothes and running hot water for yourself .

He banged on the door and you cackled at him staring at the door.

Spencer:"I'm not playing y/n OPEN THE FRICKING DOOR!!!

You jumped and then seen Spencer body come flying through the door. He grabbed your arm.

Y/n:"Get out!! Spencer!!! Get off of me!!!"

He let go and looked at your angry face.

Spencer:"get out of the tub!!"

Y/n:"No so you can try to rape me!!"
You laughed and he stood there mad.

Spencer:"y/n, this is not the Time!!"

You laughed ,that just made him more angry.

Spencer:"you know what!!,I'm leaving BYE!!!"

Y/n:"Baby ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!"

You sang and then laughed.

He turned and rolled his eyes.

You started to rub your body down with soap,and Spencer watched while sitting in your bed. He started thinking and you saw him watching you.

You grabbed your towel and wrapped it around yourself and stepped out of the tub. You bent to pull out the tub stopper and picked up your clothes.

You looked up in the mirror and smiled and rubbed you mr face. And turned and bumped into Spencer.you moved him and said:

Y:n:"excuse me!" You looked at him and rolled your eyes.

You looked at him with your arm as folded your arms.

Y/n:"Can you get out!!,so that I could get dressed!!!!"

He headed out of the bedroom,you smirked.
While getting dressed you felt he was watching you from somewhere. So you slowly put your clothes on. Rubbing your thighs slowly and rubbing your arms gently and then rubbed your kitty Kay and threw your head back moaning,teasing him. He bust threw the door.

You sat up quickly and crossed your legs. Spencer then tried to touch you and you moved.

Y/n:"Spencer,I need to know if your cheating on me?"

He stood there and looked down.

Spencer:"I texted jj..and asked her out on a one night stand..."

Y/n:"BUT WHY SPENCER!!!!HOW COULD YOU BE SO DISLOYAL!!"

He looked down and started to cry.

Spencer:"I was horny and I needed "something ok!!

Y/n:"HOW COULD YOU!! Get out!!"

Spencer stares at the ground and doesn't budge. You started to hit him saying:

Y/n:"HOW COULD YOU BE SO FRICKING STUPID,I LOVE YOU!!

You keep hitting chest,repeatedly saying I love you.

While you beat him he blocked and took some hits. And then all of a sudden,your felt two strong hands grab your waist and push you on the bed roughly ripping off your towel.

You sighed and moaned angrily. He then kissed your lips and cried.

Spencer:"I'm sorry!"

He kissed you all the way down until he reached your kitty kat.

Your rubbed his head and but your lip anticipating in if your should let him makeup for cheating on you. You accepted it.gradually he fought for dominance.

You both had a fierce side. And Spencer brung his out first. He put the tip of his tongue inside you and flicked up and down.

Y/n:" SPENCERRRR," you started stuttering and repeating the same things over and over.

Spencer dipped his pants underwear and touched your thighs,that was your turn on.
He liked when your gave him head massages.

You guys made love and you forgave him.

//FOUR MONTHS LATER//

You guys head to the doctor and you sit down with the doctor.spencer starts to jitter and shake because of his nervousness.

//CAN MY FANS GUESS WHY???//

//TO BE CONTINUED//