The new guy and girl part 2!

As you stormed out of Garcia's office.

You then stopped and primped in front the mirror on Morgan's wall. Then looked over at Taylor and winked.

Meanwhile Spencer stood on the wall post watching you furious. He heads to Garcia's office. He busts Garcia's door open.

Spencer:"Get any updates?"

Garcia stared at Spencer and smirked

Garcia:" somebody's upset??"

Spencer:"no just irritated and confused...I thought y/n liked me?"

Garcia:"Well, just give her time to think on it...girls are weird like that"

Spencer:"she's out there flirting with the new guy...how can I get over that..he has way more muscular tones way more friends and played basketball with Morgan since sixth grade,I can't beat that..."

He looked down holding his eyes with his hand.

Y/n walks in and taps Garcia on the shoulder. Garcia looks up and y/n walked over and whispered something in Garcia's ear.

Garcia:"Alright what's going on!?!

Spencer:" I'm in love with her but she doesn't understand!!"

Y/n:"Well I would if you and Morgan stop playing mind games!

Garcia:"Exactly it would be better if you guys know got to Know each other better, I mean look at you two,looking like mad hatters every day back and forth bickering....Stop it and just admit you wanna sex the daylights out of each other."

We both looked at Garcia. And then looked at each other.

Then you head to your desk slowly walking anxiously.
You had a crush on the new guy and your crush on Spencer had diminished. Knowing that Spencer was behind you watching you headed over to the new guy.

Y/n:"Hi"

????:"Hi"

He looked at your skirt and then shoes.
You smiled and then chuckled.

Y/n:"First time in the bau??"

????:"no,just switched districts,I'm chris by the way"

Y/n:"I'm y/n,nice to meet you,wait then who's Taylor?"

Chris:"He's over there" 👉

he stared intensely at your chest. You turned your head back to him quickly and he returned to his paperwork.

As you walked over to your desk again you see flowers on your desk and figured that they were from Spencer you rolled your eye but then you seen familiar handwriting. You twisted up in your heels excited!

And headed back over to Chris desk to look at his handwriting and seen that it was his and then you ran back to your desk and continued paperwork.

You sniffed the roses and smiled hard thinking of Chris.

Spencer headed to his desk and sat down gazing at you. furiously you roll eyes you signed all of your finished paperwork and gave it to the new girl. She gave you a ugly look and headed along.

You felt something wasn't right with this new agent but in the back of your mind she looked familiar. So You brushed it off and carried on.

Christopher Bryan

Taylor synch

Joanne Brandywine

Joanne Brandywine