"The admirer" part 2

While you were talking to Derek, Spencer sped down the steps and almost hit the corner until he seen you two hugged up on each other on the front hood of the car.

He backed up and listened to what you and Derek talked about the whole time.

Y/n:"Derek I don't know?"

Derek:"just,,,think about it k?"

He kisses your cheek and walks you back inside, meanwhile Spencer jogs back up stairs to his cubicle like nothing happened. You guys walk in hand and hand and Spencer stares angrily and emotionally disturbed. Morgan heads to his desk and whispers to prentiss.

Derek:"i think he's mad!"

Prentiss:"clearly, he's upset at you and hotch so,,,ya better watch out"

Derek:"for what, he cant do anything?"

Spencer stares at Derek angrily.
Derek makes a licking face at him.
And then grinds as if having sex with you.

Spencer:"dummy" Spencer mumbles.

Spencer POV

I just don't understand why y/n would talk to me today. I just don't get the simple fact that she disregarded our date last night and blamed it on how sleepy she was. Like if you didn't wanna date me just come out and be honest about it. There's no need for you to lie to me about something so mediocre and hostile.

You walk over to Spencer's desk and slam the notes on his desk. And roll your eyes. He looks at the note:

He looked over at her and she looked sad

He got up and sat next to you at your cubicle. You turned around and you jumped and then huffed.

Y/n:"what do you want Spencer."

Spencer:"you as always,and i was the one who sent five notes alright! He noticed and took my idea,i had the presents and candy in your car alright," he whispers angrily.

And then turns your swivel chair toward him. And then grabs your hand.

Spencer:"your not gonna date him are you?"

Spencer looked at you.

Y/n:"thats my decision Reid!"

You slammed the book and pushed his chest away.

Spencer:"no y/n,no, no."

He came close to you, to the point you had no personal space and kissed you.

You flinched and he seen Morgan out of the corner of his eye. You looked scared a little. He looked angrily and pushed Spencer out of the chair.

And then he grabbed you out of the chair carrying you bridal style,taking you into the other room.

He sat you down and had rubbed your thigh, and then he heard Spencer coming and closed the door and locking it.

You pushed him

Derek:"where are you going?"

You looked confused and started to cry.

Y/n:"DEREK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??"

Derek:"I'm in love with you, thats what going on.

Y/n:" how are you in love with me and Spencer is also....I don't get it, make your mind."

Derek:"no! You make up your mind, and tell me who the hell you wanna be with, I'm serious"

Spencer picked the lock and busted in and grabbed my hand and took me outside to his car.

You got in and laid back crying.

Spencer puts your hand on his lap while riding to his house.

//TO BE CONTINUED//