Chapter Six

Cameron's POV

        She looks beautiful even if it's casual.

I take her to an amusement park that I love. Its called "Kings Dominion". It is really cool. At first she tenses up maybe she is afraid of rollar coasters. Then I see her relax. Good. We get out of the car and go to the ticket booth. The ticket lady told us to go round back so I don't get trampled. I take Sadie's hand and we walk to the back.

              We had so much fun we went

on every ride and they were so fun. People recognized me but didn't like tackle me or anything. The next place I want to take Sadie is the beach for a walk so we can talk.
Sadies POV

              We had so much fun

on the rollar coasters. Cameron screams like a little girl. I am falling for him hard. I don't want to but he makes me feel okay. Once I think about relationships I feel myself looking at my arms I'm wearing a sweatshirt that was in Cameron's car. I was getting cold. Once we are done at the amusement park he took me to the beach it was the best date ever. But while we were at the beach we turned serious.
Conversation C= Cam S= Sadie
C- So can I ask you a question
S- sure what's up
C- would you like to be my girlfriend
S- Cam you don't want to love me, I'm nothing but a mistake, a failure, worthless. I would be the worst.
C- Sadie no your not trust me you'll wake up and have a shitty day but think of the positives
S- what positives
C- you have me and Nash,Hayes,Matt
S- yes I'll be your girlfriend.

We hug another and he drops me off at home and he goes to his house.