Chapter Fifteen

Narimans POV

                  So I am on my way

to the airport to be picked up by Matt. He is my boyfriend since eighth grade and we are finishing highschool. Nothing has ever made us want to break up with each other. My name is Nariman I have brown hair and brown eyes. My name is different but I like it. I think its unique. When I get to the airport I see Matt in a hoodie with every body else waiting at the exit. I get really excited and run towards him. He sees me and catches me in his arms. I hug him tightly. Ive missed him so much. "Ive missed you so much",he says into my hair. I kiss him in response. After that I met everybody except Sadie. Her and Cameron had to do something so they aren't here. We all went back to the hotel and went swimming.

Camerons POV

                  I'm on my way to

The Mental Hospital of California. Sadie is in the back seat rocking back and forth on her heals saying she is not crazy. Let me tell you what happened:

Day before.

"Wake up, Sadie",I said. "I'm up". "How did you sleep",I asked. "Omg did you see that",she said. "See what"

Present day

That's pretty much everything she kept pointing it out. There was nothing there though. She then eventually cut her ankles I have no idea what's going on with her right now. But it got bad so I'm taking her to the Mental Hospital of California. "I'm not crazy,I'm not crazy",she starts to say while crying. I go up to her and hug her she starts to cry uncontrollably. "What's happening to me",she says. I sign her into the front desk and they take her in a few minutes after. Turns out that she has been diagnosed with depression and panic disorder. She is put on bed rest for three weeks. Its that bad. We leave the hospital and she breaks down in the parking lot. I pick her up in my arms and take her to my car. We get back to the hotel and I put her in in our bed. She falls asleep instantly.

Narimans POV

We decide to go to the beach and surf it a beautiful day so yea. Once we are done we go and see if Cameron and Sadie are back. They are but Sadie is crying in her bed and Cameron comes in front of us nervously. "Uhhh. H-hey guys whatsup", he says. "What's going on", Nash asks. "Well she's on bed rest for three weeks. She was diagnosed with panic disorder today.",Cameron says as we all look at her while she is hiding under the blankets. "What's panic disorder",I speak up. "Its a disorder that causes you to go a little crazy, and you have panic attacks out if the blue and a lot of other stuff",Cam says. He looks sad but hey who wouldnt be. She has a sad life she really does. And I feel bad.

After awhile we all go to sleep.

Note

   I need ideas guys. And I decided I will make a sequel of after everything and the future. But for now I need ideas for this book. I don't have a lot of reads either so if you could share my story you will be my best friend. So comment and ideas and follow me on instagram @__ahl__ and twitter @cams_futurewife so yea ilygsm