Chapter Nineteen(Last Chapter)

Sadies POV

      I get to leave the

hospital today. Cameron has been a little distant. I'm nervous that something might happen. Recently, Nash has been seeing this one girl. She is a beautiful girl, tan skin, dark hair, everything I wish I was. She is very nice.  And her name is Mariam. Her and Nash have been making kissy face all day. I happy for all the guys they all have girlfriends. Even Shawn. I just forgot her name.

           Cameron and I

walk out of the hospital hand in hand. We are silent. I sign the papers and Cameron signs the papers that say he will watch me when I'm on suicide watch. Once we leave we enter his car and sit there for a few minutes. "Cam,are you okay",I ask. "I'm fine. But please I want you to get better. You are gonna need to take your depression pills and everything. I can't stand seeing you like this. I TRIED TO HELP WITH EVERYTHING BUT I COULDNT HELP YOU",he said crying. I am just sitting there feeling bad. "Please get better",he begs. I walk out the car and go to his side, open the door and sit on his lap facing him. "Cam". He looks at me. "I will try I'm sorry I put you through all this. It's hard okay", I reply. He nods.
Cameron's POV
Three weeks after the hospital thing

       I want to purpose to

Sadie, today. She's been better and I got the ring like a month ago. We might not have been together that long but I think we have and I love her more than anything. So I go to our room in the house we got and she is sleeping. I shake her lightly and she wakes up with a smile. "Hey Sweety", I say. "Hey". "I have a question", I say. She nods telling me to ask. I get on one knee and she automatically starts tearing up. I take the ring out and hold in out. "Sadie Buckson, I love you with all of my heart and I know you are going through so many things and I will always,ALWAYS be here for you. I've been through this with you and I am sure that when you aren't going through all of this you are definitely the person I want to be with. So will you please become my wife", I ask with tears in my eyes. "Yes, yes I will marry you",she says crying. I stand up and wipe her tears away and put the ring on her finger. I hug her and kisses are shared. I know I'm making the right choice.

Authors Note Must Read

    I understand that through this story she was in highschool all of them were but lets pretend that was like a few years ago haha. When she's as in her wheel chair she was at school but.. yea. There will Definetly BE A SEQUEL AND IM EXCITED TO WRITE IT. I WILL START IT ON SEPTEMBER 3 SO MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDER. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. THIS WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN BUT YOU TURNED IT TO MUCH MORE. SO WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK READ MY CONNOR FRANTA FANFICTION. THE REASON WHY PLEASE... I love you guys sooooooooo much bye