Chapter Eighteen

Cameron's POV

    "Where's the little slut
I call my daughter", Sadie's Mom says. "She isn't a slut but she is sleeping what are you doing here", I say. "Just seeing her that's all. I was going to tell her that I wasn't going to be around her anymore will you tell her", she asks. I nod and she walks out. I don't trust her at all she may say that but I don't believe a thing that bitch says. I look at the boys and see they are confused as well. I give them a look saying I would tell them later. We wait for my beautiful girlfriend to wake up and a few minutes after the encounter with her mom she wakes up. I get a nurse and she says Sadie is aloud to go home but is on suicide watch. We all nod. We drive her to my house and we all go inside. I've got some news for her though that I think she will like. I decide on telling her when all the guys went to get pizza. "Sadie", I say. She turns to face me. "I'm getting an apartment and I was wondering we've been together for along time and would   you like to move in with me",I ask nervous on what she might say. A smile grows on her face. A real one. "I would love,too.", she replies than hugs me. She ends up falling asleep on me but I love her presence.

Authors Note
The last chapter is coming soon but there is going to be a sequel. In the sequel I will try and update ALOT more. I've been busy is all. I know I almost ended it because I wasn't getting any reads and that was very selfish of me. I just didn't know how many of you guys liked my story. I really wasn't even supposed to get this far it was just for fun but you guys made me want to do more. And I've decided to make a YouTube when I'm fourteen. I'm about to turn thirteen so be expecting that in a few years. Haha. If you still read these stories. Because I'm also planning on making it a trilogy of their life. So call me weird but ya those are my plans. Thank you guys for sticking with me. Only about two more chapters. LONG chapters left. This is short but I'm on a time limit at the moment. I love you guys so much. Kisses.