→Five| Winter is Coming

Sunlight leaked through the windows of Pinnock Place. The sunlight danced around Leigh-Anne bedroom, waking her up. Leigh-Anne did her usual morning stretch, only this time pain spiraled through her slender fingers and knuckles. She looked down to see her purple painted knuckles, letting out a soft sigh. Leigh-Anne peeled back her covers and climbed out of her bed, stepping over Ducky who was sleeping peacefully next to her bed.

Leigh-Anne tiredly made her way to her en suite bathroom and began to run a warm shower to relieve her of her pain. She striped from her Spider-Man pyjamas and hoped in. Bead of hot water slid down her back, reliving her of her physical pain but sadly, not her mental.

After a few minutes, she hopped out and wrapped a purple towel around her damp body. Leigh-Anne slid into her uniform and pulled on her long white socks. She did her usual pony tail and pushed on her black thick-rimmed glasses. Leigh-Anne reached for her phone, surprised at the message that she had received.

Unknown Number
Hey curly it's Perrie. Got your number from Ellie. Hope that's k. See you @ school.

Leigh-Anne sighed, remembering the events that had taken place last night. Without replying, she shut off her phone and stuffed it into her backpack.

Leigh-Anne dragged herself down the three stories of the house until she got to the kitchen. Louisa was picking up an empty bowl and a half drunken coffee cup. Louisa shot a warm smile as she walked away from the table, Leigh-Anne returned a less genuine smile. She knew that she had just missed her mother. She didn't care at this point because she knew that she was a cold hearted b-

A knock loud came from the front door just before Leigh-Anne sat down to eat her breakfast. A small sigh escaped Leigh-Anne's lips as she decided that she simply didn't need breakfast this morning. Leigh-Anne made her way to the front door, swinging her backpack over her back. Another knock sounded as Leigh-Anne pulled her coat from the coat rack. She hurried to the door and swung it open, instantly wanting to slam it again.

"Please-" Violet said, sticking her foot between the closing door.

Leigh-Anne said nothing, she just opened the door again and folded her arms on her chest.

"I wanted to talk," Violet stated with pleading eyes.

"Then talk," Leigh-Anne spoke, stepping out of the house, closing the door behind her and walking towards her car.

"Look, Leighly-"

"Don't you dare call me Leighly!" Leigh-Anne spun around quickly, facing her ex-best friend, pointing her finger. Anger surged through her veins.

"Your knuckles, Leigh-Anne, wh-" Violet was cut short again.

"No. You don't get to ask those questions anymore. You made the mistake and you hurt me. Don't you dare show up to my house again or I'll- I'll get my father to get a restraint against you!" Leigh-Anne yelled, watching tears well up in Violets green eyes. Maybe that was a little harsh but she didn't care. Dating her crush of five years is a little harsh.

Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes and stormed away to the garage where her getaway car was awaiting. Cold hair blew over Leigh-Anne's face as a single speck of snow landed on her face. A small grin formed on Leigh-Anne's sour face as she plucked it off her nose. Leigh-Anne looked back at Violet who had already made her way down the driveway. With no hesitation, Leigh-Anne made her way to the car, glad Violet had to walk to school in the cold. Violet probably thought that they would make up and she'd get a ride to school. Leigh-Anne scoffed at the thought.

Pushing the key into ignition, Leigh-Anne fastened her seatbelt and drove past Violet, with music blasting as loud as possbile. This behavior was unlike Leigh-Anne but she had a lot of built up anger about her mothers actions from last night.

When the rave-haired beauty arrived at the school, she was pleased to see speckes of snow dotted on the school courtyard. There was one thing she loved more than the avengers movies, and that was snow. Leigh-Anne climbed from her car, cold air instantly hitting the surface of her skin, making her quickly pull on her school blazer which really did nothing as Perrie had said before.

Declan and Ellie were making their way towards Leigh-Anne car in their own little conversation. Puzzled, Leigh-Anne quickly grabbed her bag and tried to make a run for it, sadly, it was too late.

"Hey Leigh-Anne," Ellie said through chattering teeth.

"Hey," Leigh-Anne said, snuggling into her jumper as she watched more flakes of snow fall before her.

"Pez sent me, come sit with us," Ellie said, more demanding than a question.

"Oh, that's okay. I don't want to interrupt you group," Leigh-Anne stated, even though she just wanted to be alone.

"Nonsense, come on," Declan spoke up as he pulled a cigarette from her pocket.

"Ah for fuck sake Declan, can you not smoke for five seconds?" Ellie said, frustration lingering in her tone.

"Jesus, it's someone's time of the month, innit?" He spoke with an evil grin.

"Oh, hell no! You do not comment on a girls period!" She yelled and flicked the cigarette from his mouth.

Leigh-Anne just stood there with a small grin on her face as she watched the two bicker. Ellie had now grabbed Declan by the ear and Declan was trying to grab Ellie's hair. Without being noticed, Leigh-Anne slipped away from them.

She hurried across the snow covered courtyard, only to bump into somebody and fall flat on her bum. No surprise that, that somebody was Perrie Edwards, the annoying blonde.

"Oh, hey, sorry," Perrie said, picking herself from the ground.

"Oh, no worries," Leigh-Anne said awkwardly and picked herself from the ground.

"About last night, I-" Perrie was cut short.

"You don't have to say anything. I was pressuring you. I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." Leigh-Anne said, moving her hands to her hair and pulling out a flake of snow.

Perrie's eyes widened as she stared at Leigh-Anne's hand. Instantly, Leigh-Anne flung her bruised hands to her sides, knowing it was already too late.

"Your knuckles, they- they're almost purple," she said, completely gobsmacked.

"Yeah... uh," Leigh-Anne thought for a moment, trying to think up an excuse, "It's just food dye."

Perrie rolled her eyes, clearly not convinced. But soon the concern rolled off Perrie's face and her lips curled into a smile.

"I was thinking that maybe... we could do a revenge prank on your little friend Violet," Perrie informed.

"What? No! Are you crazy?" Leigh-Anne raised her voice.

"Aren't we all?" Perrie said as her eyes flicked down to Leigh-Anne's purple colored knuckles.