2

"Wow. You're, um, You're Dallon Weekes." I somehow stuttered out.

"That'd be me."

"But you weren't even there for 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out'." I replied and mentally smacked myself. Wow. Way to state the obvious, (Y/N).

"No, but we still perform it occasionally. And we always mess around behind the scenes."

"Fair enough. So what brings you to one of the least popular music stores in Chicago?"

"I was just walking around the city and I saw this place and decided that my bass could use some more strings" he said as he walked over to the wall that holds the collection of guitar strings we have. He picked out some Ernie Ball regular strings.

"So you use the same strings as the rest of us losers?"

"I'm a loser too, just a lucky one I guess. But yes, I use the same strings as all of you 'losers'" he did little finger quotes when he said 'losers'.

"Dallon, how long does it take to grab a pack of strings dude?" My head shot up when I heard the VERY familiar voice. I had heard it so many times but never in person. Brendon Urie. He was standing right in front of me. This was way better than any concert. I could see very detail of his perfect face.

"I guess you're not the only lucky loser." I said to Dallon.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind..."

Brendon walked up and shook my hand.

"I guess you're the reason Dallon has been taking so long in here." Brendon chuckled. "Hell, I cant blame him."

What was that supposed to mean?
I gave him a questioning look.

"She was playing 'I Constantly Thank God For Esteban', dude." Dallon told Brendon.

"No way. That one takes me back." Brendon replied.

"She's pretty good too."

"Well I'd love to hear you play sometime." Brendon charmed.

"Really? I'm not that great." I stated as I nervously tucked my hair behind my ear, an old habit.

"Well you seem pretty cool," Dallon looked at my name tag. "(Y/N). Could I maybe get your number Incase I ever get the urge to hear your playing again."

Did Dallon Weekes actually ask for my number? No way. This isn't happening.
"I- I mean it's okay if you don't want to give it to me." He said, presumably because I had spaced out a bit.
"Oh no. You can have it. Here give me your phone."
I put my number in.

"Just promise me you won't leak my number..." Dallon states cautiously.

"Of course not! I wouldn't want to put you through that." I said truthfully.

"Ok well we better get going. I'll text you!"

"Okay, awesome."
And with that, they left.

10:54am.

"And here I thought that my 12 o'clock lesson was the most interesting thing that I had going on today." I chuckled to myself.

"Stan! You'll never believe who just came into your store!"

———————————————————
Sorry this one was so short...