13

A/N
Ok so I'm starting this chapter off with an authors note to apologize for my sudden disappearance. I know how I want this story to go but I've had some writers block as to how I should get it there. I basically have this whole story mapped out but I'm not sure how I should write each chapter, ya know? So yeah I'm sorry if this chapter sucks... it's pretty much just a filler chapter, I'm sorry.

Brendon POV
———————————
*one day before result announcement*
Dallon and I still haven't decided between (Y/N) and the drummer/singer duo. Granted, we haven't really talked about it at all but that's besides the point. I liked them both. I want
(Y/N) to join us but I would love to give the other guys a chance too. Both of them were so amazingly talented, they both deserved a shot in the spotlight. And then, almost as if someone had flipped a switch, I had an idea. I immediately called Patrick.

"Hello?" The man on the other line said.

"Hey, man. It's Brendon." I replied although I knew that he knew it was me.

"Hey, dude what's up?"

"In all honesty I have a favor to ask you..."

"What is it?" Patrick asked, skeptical.

"You guys are setting up a tour, right?" I asked him.

"Yes... why?"

"Do you have an opener yet?"

"No, actually. The guys and I were just talking about that. Why do you ask?"

"I may have found you an opener if you're open to it" I concluded.

*time skip brought to you by hOlY sMOkeS*

Patrick and I talked for a while and worked out all of the kinks. Tomorrow I would be messaging the drummer/singer duo to make sure that they were cool with the idea of touring with FOB instead. After all, the signed up to tour with Panic!, I couldn't just assume that they were okay with the sudden change. If they didn't want to then this plan might fall through but it would still get their name out there so I didn't see much of a problem with it. I hoped that they would be okay with it but I wasn't sure if it would work out. Dallon was open to the idea too so that was good. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Dallon POV
——————————
Brendon may have just solved all of our problems. Having the runner up tour with FOB was the perfect solution. They would still get the publicity that they deserve, FOB would get a kick ass opener, and so would we,
(Y/N). I thought it was a great idea. Well find out tomorrow if it all works out or not...

A/n sorry for the short chapter, like I said it's just a filler.