3

After I taught the lesson and my shift was over I went back home, put on my pjs, made popcorn and put on a movie. Nothing really happened that night. No call or text from Dallon. I guess I wasn't too let down. I didn't actually expect for THE Dallon Weekes to get in touch with me. I'm lucky I got to even have a conversation with him. I mean I actually got to play the guitar in front of him!
The movie ended and I crawled into bed with a smile on my face just knowing that I had been in the presence of my two favorite celebrities. I had met Brendon AND Dallon. And I'm pretty sure that Brendon flirted with me...
I reflected back on one of Brendon's comments.
"Hell, I cant blame him"
Does that mean that Brendon Urie found me cute? Attractive? Hmm...

Another week passed and I was following the same routine, go to work, go home, eat, sleep, repeat. No call from Dallon. Again. I wasn't really expecting it so I wasn't let down, although it would have been nice if they had actually decided to hear me play.
I'm not sure if they'll ever call me but if they don't at least I got to meet them. Most people don't even get to do that much. And it wasn't just a quick hug and a picture, it was an actual conversation. Eh. I guess my life is bound to be the boring same old, same old forever.

__________________________
Sorry for another short chapter. They'll get longer and better I promise!