10

(Y/N) POV
——————————
To: (Y/N)
From: Dallon
Hey... we still haven't found an opener but we are going to have to head out of town on Monday... we're checking out of the hotel at 4 o'clock on Monday. I hope to see you...

To: Dallon
From: (Y/N)
I plan to be there... I hate that you guys have to go.

I set down my phone and began rethinking my decision. I didn't want to let anyone down and I was so afraid I was going to... I made the right decision. I don't want to ruin THEIR shows because I'm an amateur. I knew that this was for the best.
I had three days until they left. I wasn't sure what I was going to do until then. I talked to Stan. He was happy to have me working for him still but he was disappointed that I let my anxiety get the better of me. I went back to work the next day and I didn't really do anything until Monday, the day I had to say goodbye to my idols. I was devastated but they had to go and I couldn't bring myself to go with them. I got myself ready and I went over to their hotel. They were checking out at 4, it was currently 3:30. I came a bit early but I didn't think it would hurt anything. I knocked on the hotel room door.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Brendon greeted sounding a bit more cheerful than usual.

"Hey guys." I replied.

"Hey now. Don't be sad, we'll be back to Chicago at some point and we can meet up again." Brendon said. He seemed different today.

We hung out until it was time for check out. I helped them carry their belongings out to their tour bus. Once everything was packed up, that's when realization hit and all of the sudden Brendon's perky mood was gone an Dallon's dorky attitude diminished.

"(Y/N), I just want you to know that having you here with us has been amazing. You're so talented and funny and just awesome to be around. I'm so glad we met you. Text me. Seriously." And with that Dallon gave me a hug and he kissed me on the forehead like he had a few nights ago. My butterflies returned.

"I don't want to do this but I'll never forgive myself if I don't tell you goodbye." Brendon started. "I don't want to leave you. I want you to stay on the road with us. We've only known each other for a few weeks but you've come to hold a special place in my heart. I hope you keep in touch... I don't want you out of my life. I guess this is goodbye." And then he hugged me but he didn't let go of me before whispering something in my ear.
"For now"

Those to words rang through my head as he let go of me and walked onto the tour bus.

"WAIT!" I yelled out to both of them just before the doors to the bus closed.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
A/N
•••
Oof cliffhanger. Yeah that's bout it. I know these chapters have been short but that's why I'm trying to update more frequently. However, you're going to have to wait a little bit for the next chapter. Not because I'm busy or anything, just because I'm evil. Anyways, bye.