Chapter 35

Mary pov
BEEP BEEP BEEP
I woke up to my alarm and I shut it off and took a shower threw on a outfit.

Mary povBEEP BEEP BEEPI woke up to my alarm and I shut it off and took a shower threw on a outfit

Then I go in my kitchen and make myself some coffee and grab a granola bar. I go into Hannah's room and ask her if she is done getting ready. And I give her the coffee I made for us and I get my guitar and we go in the hall way and we meet the boys inside. And jack comes up to with a beautiful smile showing his pearly white teeth. Then I realize that I smiling as well just by seeing his perfect smile. And I see what he is wearing.

And then when I go back to his face I meet with his perfect brown eyes

And then when I go back to his face I meet with his perfect brown eyes. They are like little chocolate chips that has a lot of love and care in.
"Hey. Are you ready for today?" He asks breaking the silence.
"Yeah. I am really excited!" I say with enthusiasm
"Yeah we sound great...we'll it is mostly you but, you know." He says shrugging at the end. Causing me to blush at his compliment which is not true. He has a voice of an angel.
"Thanks" He says blushing
"What" I ask oblivious
"I heard you say that what I said was not true and that I have a voice of an angel." He says
"Oh.. I didn't mean to say that out loud" I say blushing
"You see, you actually do that a lot. But I mean it is kinda cute." He said blushing. Holy crap. Did he just say I was cute. Holy crap! The boy I have had a crush on since I was 13 just called me cute. But what if he said as a brother and sister way? Either way I felt rose bushes growing on my cheeks making me feel like a flaming hot pepper.

Jack pov
What did I just do? I just said she was cute right to her face. I am so stupid! She must think I am a creep! Whatever, just play it off. But then Mary started to blush, what is she thinking?? I need to know!

Mary pov
"Ok stop flirting and let's hurry up to class please." Zach says whining. Making me and jack's face go bright red.
"Shut up, zach!" Hannah says hitting his chest
"What!" Zach says like he didn't do anything
"Ugh, I will tell you later." She says back to him. What is she gonna tell him! Then I realize that I see Ethan talking to Corbyn and I realize that I have not talk to Ethan since we broke up. So I go up to him and greet.
"Hey" I say walking over to them.
"Hey" Ethan says to me
"Wow you two are so awkward" Corbyn says making the conversation 10x more awkward
"But He is my best friend" I say referring to Ethan.
"And She is my best friend." Ethan says pulling me into a friendly hug.
"Hey I thought we were best friends. I guess I was wrong." Corbyn says complaining
"You two are my best friends" Ethan says pulling Corbyn into a hug still hugging.