YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK

Jellie Ship (BilliexJeff)

It was a normal boring school day like every other day. Jeff walked to school with his best friend Jason. They always come to late to school. Today they had in the first lesson math, but the teacher didn't care about the students, so they are always late. But today was not a normal Monday morning like usual. They entered the classroom and it was weirdly quiet. Usually when they walked in everyone was chatting about their weekend and other stuff, it was always really loud and it always took the teacher a while to get them to be a little quieter. Most of their class mates sat on their assigned seats, their eyes concentrated on the man standing in front of the board. It was not their old teacher who didn't really care if they learned something or not as long as he was sitting on his ass, slurping his coffee and getting paid. "Oh hi, what an honor that you're here with us today" he used to look at the watch around his wrist "just 15 minutes too late. Who are you?" he asked very sarcastically, his piercing green eyes looking sternly at the three teenage boys in front of him. Jason and Jason didn't really know what to say so Jason just pushed me a little bit to say something. "Uh I'm Jeff Matika" Jeff mumbled, looking at the Jasons for help. "And I'm Jason" his best friends said in unison.

"Aha, well get your lazy asses to your seats now and be quiet. I expect you to be really active in todays lesson." the teacher said, writing down their names on a piece of paper. "Okay, well I'm just going to introduce myself again so the latecomers know what's happening and they can finally shut up" he said annoyed. He walked around his desk and leaned against it, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm Billie Joe Armstrong, for you it's Mr. Armstrong, and I'm going to be your math teacher for a couple months. Mr. Philippi is sick and he has to stay home for a while that's why I am here. I don't know and I honestly don't care what and how you learned before. I want each one of you to give more than 100 percent in this class. I want your full attention at any time. If someone has problems understanding something or having trouble with a certain topic, don't be afraid to ask! I want you all to go out of here knowing that you worked your butts off, okay?" he said, his dominant vibe lingering in the whole room that has never been so quiet before. Everyone just nodded at the the man standing in front of them. Jeff didn't really listen to what the man said. He was too focused looking at him. He wore black skinny jeans, with black dress shoes, a black jacket, a plaid button up in black and white and a black and white polka dot tie. He looked really good with his hair fluffed to perfection. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties. Jeff got lost in his beautiful green eyes.

Jeff was pulled out of his daydreams about his teacher when his best friend poked him a couple times. "Earth to Jeff, pay attention" Jason whispered. Jeff looked at Mr. Armstrong standing at the board, ready to hear Jeff's answer. "Can I get an answer today?" he said, rolling his eyes. Jeff panicked and opened his book and looked at his messy notes. "You didn't even open your book? Come here to the board, Mr. Matika" he demanded. Jeffs heart picked up speed and he slowly got up from his seat and walked towards the hot man. His teacher handed him a piece of chalk and Jeff looked at the problem he wrote on the board. Jeff had absolutely no idea of math so he had no clue what to do with the numbers and the signs and the weird x's and y's. He felt the gaze of his class mates and his teacher drilling through him. His heart sped up even faster and he was sure that he was having a heart attack if he had to stay there longer. "That's what you get for not paying attention in this class" Mr. Armstrong finally said. "You can sit down now" he added and held out his hand for Jeff to give back the piece of chalk. Jeff slightly touched Billies hand when he gave it back to him and Jeff blushed madly. Billie continued the lesson and had his class mates answer the question. He briefly looked at his watch and saw that it was time to come to an end. "Okay you guys, thanks for a good first lesson. I want you to look at page 142 and work on exercise 2 and 3 until Wednesday. I hope I'll see more fingers than today. You can go now," he said with a small smile as he closed his book and walked around the desk to pack up his stuff.